PDA

View Full Version : Spillage...WHAT A W@NKER(AGAIN)

thecorner
04/11/2003, 2:40 PM
reading the echo from yesterday

"if city beat longford and rovers theY are all but gauranteed european football next season"

got a cab home from work last nite and cab driver was repeating this to me

THE BARSTOOLERS(CAB DRIVER) ARE EVEN BELIEVING IT

did he not look at the league table and realise that if pats win their 2 games in hand,they will go a pont ahead of us

GET UR FACTS RIGHT FIRST SPILLAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiktok
04/11/2003, 3:59 PM
to be fair in this case thecorner, if we beat rovers, i do think that's it.

Pat's have two games in hand, but they have to play eight in 27 days, they've taken few points in the last ten league games and with their injuries don't look like they'll be turning the corner soon.

mathematically, they might be the danger, but we all know it's really rovers on friday that's the test.

look on the bright side, at least the cabbie was discussing city and not leeds united, and you got the opportunity to educate him.;)

thecorner
04/11/2003, 6:11 PM
Originally posted by tiktok
to be fair in this case thecorner, if we beat rovers, i do think that's it.

Pat's have two games in hand, but they have to play eight in 27 days, they've taken few points in the last ten league games and with their injuries don't look like they'll be turning the corner soon.

mathematically, they might be the danger, but we all know it's really rovers on friday that's the test.

look on the bright side, at least the cabbie was discussing city and not leeds united, and you got the opportunity to educate him.;)

GUARANTEED is a strong word

with about 5 games to go last season werent we also gauranteed euro footie this season

Éanna
05/11/2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by thecorner
GUARANTEED is a strong word

I presume thats why he said "all but guaranteed." I have no time for the man, but at least he was putting a somewhat positive spin on things for a change

Cityace
05/11/2003, 3:45 PM
I Agree with éanna.