PDA

View Full Version : who's going to waaaaaaaterford

dermo
03/11/2003, 8:32 PM
we are heading east again on the 11th., it was such a good trip in july we filled the bus in a week this time out. anyone even thinking about a last away game should go, a rebel welcome awaits a certian mr. Connor.

grange supporters club.

Colm
03/11/2003, 8:41 PM
Well most of the people on the Bohs bus last friday put their names down so Ian already has nearly got the first bus filled and I think he's hoping to run a second one aswell.
There should also be a lot of people going by car so I'd say that, as usual, there will be a massive Rebel Army invasion.
What other club would bring those kind of numbers to an away game on a Tuesday night?
It will hopefully be a great trip and hopefully we'll win this time and Dan Connor will concede 6 goals!:)

thecorner
03/11/2003, 8:54 PM
cant wait to see dan
what are the arrangements

back of dans goal for both halfs:D

ian
04/11/2003, 3:19 PM
Dermo best off luck on your bus if you dont fill it you can all ways get on to me about getting on one of our's if you like but i dont think you will have grange is a big place at the mo. So best of luck on that one lads.

yan
04/11/2003, 3:24 PM
where shall we stand for the game

lets try and get all the city supporters together and make 1 big noise at the RSC

all together now

'dan oconnor shags his mother and his sister and his brother........................................... ......................
there all ****ed up'

Éanna
05/11/2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by yan
'dan oconnor shags his mother and his sister and his brother........................................... ......................
there all ****ed up'
that song is SO overused. Its supposed to be for Bobby Ryan, and maybe certain other inbred looking uglies. I'm fed up of hearing it sung at 2 or 3 different players every game.