PDA

View Full Version : Anybody out there

6yardpunisha
28/11/2008, 6:37 PM
feel like cillian murphy in the film 28 days later, i wake up and everyone is gone,where is everyone gone BTW.

Have Jebus and co gone mad and banned everyone except me:D

jebus
28/11/2008, 6:57 PM
feel like cillian murphy in the film 28 days later, i wake up and everyone is gone,where is everyone gone BTW.

Have Jebus and co gone mad and banned everyone except me:D

Why am I always singled out by the Cobh lads? Why not SLK? He's power crazy, I'm a leftie after all

Oh yeah, 2 week suspension for the Punisha for questioning me

:)

Sam_Heggy
28/11/2008, 7:07 PM
Punisha should be banned for life, twisted guy right there. :p

6yardpunisha
28/11/2008, 7:16 PM
can ya see what i mean, i send out a plea and a crime lord(jebus, thought it sounded better than criminal) and a sheep worrier reply:D

bellavistaman
28/11/2008, 7:22 PM
Lim Till i Die should also be allowed back on board this year for the banter jebus!!!
With ye two mods and him banned it will be too quiet a place for the lim games.
Nobody wants to talk to ya punisha thats why!!!!

6yardpunisha
28/11/2008, 7:25 PM
Lim Till i Die should also be allowed back on board this year for the banter jebus!!!
With ye two mods and him banned it will be too quiet a place for the lim games.
Nobody wants to talk to ya punisha thats why!!!!

bella,you tramp, agree with you about LTID, leave him back on, why has he been so quiet for the last few months even on the Lims forum

bellavistaman
28/11/2008, 7:27 PM
bella,you tramp, agree with you about LTID, leave him back on, why has he been so quiet for the last few months even on the Lims forum
Tramp is one of the nicer things ive been called in recent weeks, thank you sir/mam!!:D
he been raing secretly in a library on how to **** us all up:D

jebus
29/11/2008, 1:46 AM

He's very much under appreciated by other members of this forum, that's why. I have to say I feel his pain sometimes :(

bellavistaman
29/11/2008, 11:04 AM
Wel let him back on ours!!!So we can abuse the man again!!!

sadloserkid
29/11/2008, 1:14 PM
Why am I always singled out by the Cobh lads? Why not SLK? He's power crazy, I'm a leftie after all

I am NOT power crazy, I simply happen to believe that I would use power better than anybody else.