PDA

View Full Version : Fundraising On line payments

akearins
27/11/2008, 3:27 PM
lads you can now join the 1000 fans trust fund on line through the trust site.
go to site and select subscriptions.If you have a pay pal account log in and it shouod go stratight to subscription page all you need to do is then just select Pay and thats it. Again cannot emphasise enough how important this can be if we get it fully subscribed so please for teh teams sake push it as hard as you can.Cheers

LondonRover
27/11/2008, 4:18 PM
Just signed up before. Grand idea. E8 a month is nothing - even in the current financial climate.

brianw82
27/11/2008, 6:32 PM
Just signed up there. This is what we need, just a few clicks and you're supporting the team.

Just as an fyi, 8euro a month works out less than 2euro a week over a year. Not much, but there's an 8euro difference.

sligoman
27/11/2008, 6:34 PM
If you sign up through Paypal, how does it work? It's obviously nothing to do with yer bank then is it?

akearins
27/11/2008, 6:44 PM
You may eb able to use your bank account details as entered in your profile and set the standing order from the account.I have only done it through my Credit card and only takes 2 clicks.But am almost 100% sure it can be taken from your bank account.

neutrino
28/11/2008, 12:21 PM
You may eb able to use your bank account details as entered in your profile and set the standing order from the account.I have only done it through my Credit card and only takes 2 clicks.But am almost 100% sure it can be taken from your bank account.

good work Alan - i know the subscription link is obvious enough but I'd have it this glaringly obvious on the frontpage. have a heading "Donate Now" . maybe where the rooney story is.

dong
28/11/2008, 11:31 PM
Great idea.I'm in.Might even push the boat out to a fiver.I assume thats no problem??

sligoman
28/11/2008, 11:36 PM
Is the launch day being held in town anytime? Getting the radio station involved to carry updates on how many people signed up throughout the day?

Be handy for people not on the forum.

srfc1928
29/11/2008, 12:01 AM
Great idea.I'm in.Might even push the boat out to a fiver.I assume thats no problem??
No problem dong, you can give as much as you like