PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding ST.

reder
27/11/2008, 9:07 AM
I was looking through the website for season ticket information for a friend who is returning to Ireland and wants to support the club with a season ticket purchase for next season.

Alas I cannot find any information regarding season tickets on the website (prices, purchase window etc). Can someone please point me in the right direction.

I may be blind but all I can find is a link to ticketmaster with no games. Is the no specific info on STs?

KK77
27/11/2008, 3:16 PM
I was looking through the website for season ticket information for a friend who is returning to Ireland and wants to support the club with a season ticket purchase for next season.

Alas I cannot find any information regarding season tickets on the website (prices, purchase window etc). Can someone please point me in the right direction.

I may be blind but all I can find is a link to ticketmaster with no games. Is the no specific info on STs?

Off the topic i know but are you from Arklow mate yeah?

reder
27/11/2008, 6:04 PM
Off the topic i know but are you from Arklow mate yeah?

Nope.

BohsPartisan
30/11/2008, 11:47 AM
Nope.

We don't have season tickets per se (AFAIK - we used to but phased them out) we have a membership system that includes a season ticket. Membership currently stands at €330. You get entry to all home league games and first dibs on away tickets for big games, European games etc. You also get to vote at AGM/EGM etc. and after 3 years continuous membership you are eligible to run for the board.