PDA

View Full Version : Camlin United?

A face
26/11/2008, 8:04 PM
People, is Camlin United a club in Longford? Do they have a website?

Do you know of anymore junior clubs near the town, and what leagues are they in?

Longfordian
26/11/2008, 9:05 PM
They're an underage team as far as I know, I don't think they have a senior team though I could be wrong. There's a few junior clubs around, I don't know all the names, Longford Celtic is one and as far as I know they play in the Longford and District Area League. There's nobody playing at a higher level to my knowledge.

Martinho II
27/11/2008, 6:43 PM
They're an underage team as far as I know, I don't think they have a senior team though I could be wrong. There's a few junior clubs around, I don't know all the names, Longford Celtic is one and as far as I know they play in the Longford and District Area League. There's nobody playing at a higher level to my knowledge.

massop10 will be the best person to ask a face he will know! he plays for longford celtic...

Ash
27/11/2008, 7:57 PM
Camlin United have a senior team and the were runners up in the Combined Counties
Shield 2008 (Lost to Ballycumber Roovers ... from Offaly in the Final).
Former Longford and Athlone striker Adrian Murphy is/was with them but he missed
some of that season through illness/injury

Massop 10
02/12/2008, 2:53 PM
If you go to www.ccfl.ie the two divisions for the Longford teams are Div. 1 saturday and Div. 3A saturday. The teams in the town of longford are Stillery FC, Camlin Utd, Connolly FC , Olympic LN, Longford Celtic and Longford Wanderers. The other teams are from around the county and 2 teams from Cavan and 2 from Mullingar. I hope this is a help to you.