PDA

View Full Version : last day of season

joe
29/10/2003, 12:11 AM
anyone else hear that they're moving all the final games of the season to sunday again?

i suppose drogs will be delighted they won't have to travel to cork on a friday ;)

The Donie Forde
29/10/2003, 8:45 AM
Originally posted by joe
anyone else hear that they're moving all the final games of the season to sunday again?

i suppose drogs will be delighted they won't have to travel to cork on a friday ;)

Yeah, Joe - Sunday 30 November 3.15 KO

Donie

NorthoftheLee
29/10/2003, 9:15 AM
thats crap..........Why the hell change it to sunday??? Most teams now play on friday nights?? why not have them all on the Friday night..........Sunday afternoon games ..bad idea!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

liamon
29/10/2003, 10:08 AM
AFAIK, St. Pats v Longford is on the Thursday and you couldn't expect them to play again on the Friday.

And before you suggst the Pats v Longford game gets moved back, Pats are playing on the Monday prior to that as well. Fixture congestion is going to be a serious issue for them over the coming weeks.

Colm
29/10/2003, 11:42 AM
That's a bit of a boll0x alright.

Ah well, I suppose it will have to be another all day session like the last day of last season! Hopefully we'll be planning our Euro adventures at that stage.:)