PDA

View Full Version : Online Weekly Debate.............

akearins
24/11/2008, 3:50 PM
With teh season over and not much happening I was thinking of starting a section on the trust website sort of a weekly debate on topics related to the league.Can be anything from the FAIs running of the league, return to winter football Good or Bad etc.. Not going to start it unless theres interest.So if anyone would be interested just reply to the thread
Will keep the intereset up for the winter months

sligofan4ever
24/11/2008, 5:04 PM
I like the idea. What about a weekly poll aswell ? e.g do you think paul cook will stay this season, who is most likely to leave this winter etc...

Inside Man
24/11/2008, 6:34 PM
But ya this is a good idea alright. A few polls like sligofan4ever said would be a good idea as well.

RedRebel32
24/11/2008, 7:25 PM
I think we also need to constantly debate on how to get more funds,throw ideas about etc

srfc1928
24/11/2008, 7:41 PM
Great idea.

akearins
25/11/2008, 7:56 AM
ok lads looks like thers is some intereste so will start one later so keep an eye on www.thebitored.com.

neutrino
25/11/2008, 12:18 PM
With teh season over and not much happening I was thinking of starting a section on the trust website sort of a weekly debate on topics related to the league.Can be anything from the FAIs running of the league, return to winter football Good or Bad etc.. Not going to start it unless theres interest.So if anyone would be interested just reply to the thread
Will keep the intereset up for the winter months

This is a good idea Alan, but why not have it on here as a thread "Off Season Chat" and let people throw about ideas in there. Not saying it shouldnt be on trust website but at least alot of people already come here to see the forum and they could get involved on here. Definitely fundraising ideas (big or small) should be debated with hopefully a few real outcomes. It's tough but if we all pool together ideas maybe something can come of it. Keep up the good trust work.

akearins
25/11/2008, 1:25 PM
Holding it on the site because well we have one to host it on so why not.Also people mentioning fundraising ideas, well there another reason to host any debate on the website as in the future we will be hoping to sell advertisement on the site to raise funds and the more hits we get the better chance we have of achieving this.....

neutrino
25/11/2008, 8:02 PM
Holding it on the site because well we have one to host it on so why not.Also people mentioning fundraising ideas, well there another reason to host any debate on the website as in the future we will be hoping to sell advertisement on the site to raise funds and the more hits we get the better chance we have of achieving this.....

yeah makes sense.fare play

akearins
26/11/2008, 9:41 AM
FAI 2 Years in Charge www.thebitored.com