PDA

View Full Version : Gareth Cronin

Blow-in
28/10/2003, 2:52 PM
Anyone think he has been on super form since his transfer from Cork and has helped us to further push for promotion this year?:ball:

Countyman
28/10/2003, 3:30 PM
I think he has been an excellent signing for us and even though I liked Hutchinson as a defender gareth is an all round better footballer.

Ray Kenny though has been an unsung hero for us too.

Estar
28/10/2003, 5:25 PM
Hes been a great signing for Kildare, never injured or in trouble with refs. Never afraid to roll up his seleves when the going gets hard, can play ball when its needed. Hope he signs for next season.:)

Éanna
28/10/2003, 8:19 PM
delighted to hear Gaz is doing so well for ye. Sound bloke and a great pro/

A face
28/10/2003, 9:58 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
delighted to hear Gaz is doing so well for ye. Sound bloke and a great pro/

I second that .... Gaz was a legend when he was with us. Was delighted to see him come from Rovers (still think he ddin't get a proper run when he came back) but hope he does well for Kildare. Again ... a sound bloke !!

phil is god
31/10/2003, 4:17 PM
You should know that there is at least 2 other 1st division clubs who want to sign gareth and he has also been semi-offered a coaching job at cork city. Hopefully he could stay on here maybe even as a player-assistant manager. I spoke to him recently and he seems to have a good knowledge of the national league

Estar
10/11/2003, 8:48 PM
AFAIK he came third in the player of the month draw.