PDA

View Full Version : question re: customer services

paul_oshea
14/11/2008, 8:47 AM
I used to work in two different phone centres, gateway and mbna. And i found that over time i could lie if i wanted to and get away with it.

But now im on the receiving end of a lie, what come back do i have? t-mobile offered me a very good package yesterday (bar a phone which i thought was very good), but i wanted a phone. Now they told me that doesn't exist and i couldnt have been told that. The lady said she left notes on the system. WHat come back do I have?

Sligo Hornet
14/11/2008, 12:13 PM
I used to work in two different phone centres, gateway and mbna. And i found that over time i could lie if i wanted to and get away with it.

But now im on the receiving end of a lie, what come back do i have? t-mobile offered me a very good package yesterday (bar a phone which i thought was very good), but i wanted a phone. Now they told me that doesn't exist and i couldnt have been told that. The lady said she left notes on the system. WHat come back do I have?

You REAP WHAT YOU SOW!:D

oldyouth
14/11/2008, 12:35 PM
Delighted for ye:D

pete
14/11/2008, 12:52 PM
Karma.

I presume this the response you wanted...

http://www.goodkarmafactory.com/sitebuilder/images/KarmaCop-311x322.jpg/

Dodge
14/11/2008, 12:57 PM
Fecking private service

Wolfie
14/11/2008, 1:01 PM
There's been such an outpouring of sympathy so far...................:D

paul_oshea
14/11/2008, 2:53 PM
mbna. And i found that over time i could lie if i wanted to and get away with it.

How is your understanding, or grasp of the English language?!

I only ask because there is one word which sticks out above for those who didn't yet get what I said.

Wolfie
14/11/2008, 2:58 PM
How is your understanding, or grasp of the English language?!

I only ask because there is one word which sticks out above for those who didn't yet get what I said.

Only winding you up , Paul. :)

paul_oshea
14/11/2008, 3:01 PM
Only winding you up , Paul. :)

Wolfie, I know well, I'm not a nerd, such things on internet forums don't upset me and I would be the first to slag as well. The "your" above was plural though not just you! :D

Well, anyway t-mobile can feck off as I got a way better deal with 02 only problem it is a 24 month contract. £30 for 600 minutes anytime, any network and unlimited texts for those of you who wanted to know :D

oldyouth
14/11/2008, 9:59 PM
Wolfie, I know well, I'm not a nerd, such things on internet forums don't upset me and I would be the first to slag as well. The "your" above was plural though not just you! :D

Well, anyway t-mobile can feck off as I got a way better deal with 02 only problem it is a 24 month contract. £30 for 600 minutes anytime, any network and unlimited texts for those of you who wanted to know :D
You still don't get what everyone is telling you, do you Paul?

thischarmingman
15/11/2008, 3:17 AM

EDIT: I was pretty drunk. :o