PDA

View Full Version : Best of luck tonight

A face
14/11/2008, 8:32 AM
Lads, i know ten goals is a tall order but hopefully you win tonight. With all the clubs in trouble further up the table you never know what might happen so getting a win tonight could be important.

Best of luck anyway !! :ball:

rambler14
15/11/2008, 11:33 AM
Crap for the 1st half hour then we more or less dominated.
We would have won 2-1 if Fennelly hadn't have been in goal.........useless!

sadloserkid
17/11/2008, 3:56 PM
We would have won 2-1 if Fennelly hadn't have been in goal.........useless!

Have to say, I've wondered all season how he's been keeping his place. I only saw a couple of Cobh games this years but even when keeping a clean sheet in Galway he looked terrible.

Some good players in that Cobh team but I'm not convinced that Fennelly is even good enough for a first division side.

don ramo
17/11/2008, 4:19 PM
Have to say, I've wondered all season how he's been keeping his place. I only saw a couple of Cobh games this years but even when keeping a clean sheet in Galway he looked terrible.

Some good players in that Cobh team but I'm not convinced that Fennelly is even good enough for a first division side.

well i heard he retireing, or leaving or something, hopefully he gone anyway,

its time bilko got a new understudy

bellavistaman
17/11/2008, 4:21 PM
he didnt he was only no.w2 mccarthy was no.1 but had a couple of injuries throughout the season.

Saying that if he wasnt there wed have nobody but we do have a good young keeper with the 20s and reserves in Alan Burns he should be given the treatment that Stephen Deasy was given, he should train away with the first team next year and let him develop at a quicker pace.,

rambler14
17/11/2008, 4:41 PM
Bring back Derek Slattery! There was a big goalie we could trust!:D

Not like Fennelly!