PDA

View Full Version : next season

naoise kennedy
12/11/2008, 12:08 PM
In the paper today its says that skippy is being targeted by bohs. and two norwegian clubs. It also says that bray have five players on contract till next year, i think rowe is one, does anybody know the rest

superfrank
12/11/2008, 12:29 PM
Fairly certain Kav is under contract til the end of next season.

Not sure about the others but I'd guess at Cawley, Foran and Doherty.

KR's Post
12/11/2008, 1:30 PM
Cawley on move to sligo!

Pender getting cuddly with Bohs

Skippy held talks with Bohs.

Doherty Kav and Buzzer 3 i no of under contract.

naoise kennedy
12/11/2008, 2:03 PM
Pender getting cuddly with Boh
. could 'pip' be in line to take over penders place,, why else was he taken back?????

BrayUnknowns
12/11/2008, 3:24 PM
Cawley to Sligo - no great loss in fairness. Pender is under contract so if they want him they will pay money. Skippy to Bohs is a very strange one, not a chance he would get his game ahead of Murphy, not a hope in hell ! Doherty under contract, Kavanagh under contract as is Buzzer and Pender. Most of the young talent in the squad are also under contracts. I'm fairly sure Whelan is as well. Daz, Kenny and Myler to retire.

superfrank
12/11/2008, 3:31 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Murphy goes in January. Also, with Bohs having to cut back, it'd probably be cheaper to have Skippy than Murphy.

lowflyingseagul
13/11/2008, 7:29 AM
well on MNS gormely was interviewd and said that due to the budget he has been given he expects a lot of the player not to be there next season

BrayUnknowns
13/11/2008, 8:44 AM
well on MNS gormely was interviewd and said that due to the budget he has been given he expects a lot of the player not to be there next season

Correct. Every clubs budgets will be greatly reduced next season and players will be leaving clubs lefty right and centre. it'll hit home with players very soon that the money just isn't there to pay them the wages they have been on in the past. Any player out of contract with any club will be getting paid a lot less next season if they wish to keep playing footie in the League.

KR's Post
13/11/2008, 4:29 PM
Myler is retiring!!!

BrayUnknowns
14/11/2008, 11:24 AM
Myler is retiring!!!

You sound shocked by that !

naoise kennedy
29/11/2008, 1:08 PM
its been a few weeks since the end of the season any more news on possible movement of players,, pender, skippy, emeka, cawley, o keeffe, kavanagh, and i'm sure loads of other players were talking to other teams....

irishultra
13/12/2008, 1:50 AM
how do u lads reckon onwubiko will get on next season?

naoise kennedy
13/12/2008, 8:32 AM
how do u lads reckon onwubiko will get on next season?
He reckons he will not be here..