PDA

View Full Version : Dublin City

CountyChief
21/10/2003, 5:20 PM
The Players are Super (But by and large won't be here next season)

The Manager has all the managerial ability of a coconut!!! (no repsect from majority of the panel)

The board is like watching an episode of the Muppet Show!!! (Miss Piggy, Beaker, Gonzo, Fozzy Bear, Kermit etc...)

The Supporters are like a sleeping giant! (waiting for their moment)

But you still feel that we have the beating of Dublin City on Saturday night!! We have an honest bunch of players who despite all the grief they are being put through have the professionalism and honesty to give it all for themselves and the supporters!!!

We should win 1-0 again!

C'mon County!!!

Ringo
21/10/2003, 8:18 PM
[
But you still feel that we have the beating of Dublin City on Saturday night!! We have an honest bunch of players who despite all the grief they are being put through have the professionalism and honesty to give it all for themselves and the supporters!!!

Going to play any banned/unregister players this time? Got away with cheating before, would't put it past you again. You don't know the first thing abou honesty.

:mad:

sniffa
21/10/2003, 8:56 PM
No not this time Ringo.
Maybe we,ll take a leaf out of your book. When things aren't going the way we want them, we'll send on our manager to beat the crap out of your lads.

CountyChief
22/10/2003, 8:23 AM
This coming from a Dublin City Fan!! Sorry This coming from THE Dublin City Fan!! because until now I didn't realise Dublin City had any supporters!!! Those in glass houses my friend!!

I heard Giller is being cited for a sexual offence, he was trying to headbut somebody again but he is so small it looked like he was trying to give them a Blow Job!!!:p :D . . . only messing John we know that you are vertically challenged and it is not something to be joked about:D

Anyway most county fans are embarrassed by the decision of the league and our idiotic manager and board!!! Administration error my ******, I know different and it is pure incompetence!!! We had one of our board giving an official statement in the local press that we were docked 3 points when the decision wasn't official . . . egg on his face!!!

C'mon County!!

Countyman
22/10/2003, 8:35 AM
I have to laugh when THE dublin ****ty fan comes on here trying to slate us.

If Dublin Home Farm Fingal Everton City dont make it up this year what new name will they call themselves next year?

Any team made up with the likes of Barry Burke and Gavin Doyle must be feared ;)

How come you dont call bray cheats for playing suspended players earlier this year?

He's short
He's round
He bounces on the ground
Johnny Gill Johnny Gill.

Heres to another 1-0 victory in Home Farms ground on saturday against the Kildare County 2nd team :D

Countyman
22/10/2003, 8:45 AM
From reading the statement on the offical site we should have a few bodies back from injury giving Hannigan some very decent options for saturday night. Whether he can use those options wisely shall be seen at 7.30 on saturday.

I make the following fit players :

1. Danny
2. Daisy
3. Cronin
4. Purdy
5. Kenny
6. Britton
7. Rogers
8. Scully
9. O'Connor
10. Kelly
11. McNevin
12. Darcy
13. Hughes
14. Ryan
15. Zeller
16. Murphy
17. M.Kenny

of which I would stay 3-5-2 (due to ben and keely missing)

GK.Danny
CB.Daisy
CB.Kenny
CB.Cronin
WB.Britton
WB.Kelly
CM.Scully
CM.O'Connor
CM.M.Kenny
FW.Zeller
ST.Hughes

subs : Murphy,Rogers,Darcy,Ryan,Purdy,McNevin

its a gamble and hard on rogers but I'd love to see Mark Kenny in the team. He can really unlock defences and can be accomodated in a 5 man midefield.

Cronin looked very comfortable in the heart of the defence the other night. Not a bad bench either!!!

any thoughts??

Philly
22/10/2003, 7:50 PM
It's nice to see things getting back into shape before the two biggest matches of our season. I heard Dublin City were good againt Limerick but just couldn't find the net. Lets hope we get the same result Limerick got. Dublin can be beaten! They have plenty of County players: Gareth Byrne, Gavin Doyle, Barry Burke, Derek Griffin.

Scoop
23/10/2003, 2:47 PM
Originally posted by Ringo

Going to play any banned/unregister players this time? Got away with cheating before, would't put it past you again. You don't know the first thing abou honesty.

:mad:

I think Raul is going to play pretending to be Ryaner. He should link well with Philly.

Can understand the bitterness I suppose, but there have been two other instances of the same thing happening already this season and not a word - it's just because of the time of season now that ye're upset.

I do wonder though if it opens up the possibility of clubs just taking the fine now and playing a player they know is suspended for a big game - €250 is nothing! How can it be proved that it hasn't been a bone fide mistake, administrational error or result of amnesia. Could be a serious issue.

Éanna
23/10/2003, 2:53 PM
out of interest, is Gareth Cronin still doing well for ye?

Countyman
23/10/2003, 3:06 PM
Yep Gareth is having an excellent season.
Quality player and is our stand in captain. Has been playing at the centre of a back three and has done really well.