PDA

View Full Version : What are City missing?

Tom Peppers
21/10/2003, 4:05 PM
While many of ye have forgetten the displeasure of the last two home games courtesy of two fine away wins some of us deep in peppersland are still unhappy with the way the team is playing at the moment. While we are winning games and the general consensus is that this is the most important thing, why can we not do it playing good football. When Georgie and The Flynnster dont play we are a team full of idiots with no inventiveness or creativity. But what are we lacking? It cant be a kevin hunt since that is greg over again. My friend GWA suggested we need a type of Noel Hartigan in the team someone who can do the unpredictable. I think GWA has lost his head but after a few pints on a cold monday night anyone could. Any suggestions cos all in peppersland is not well!

NorthoftheLee
21/10/2003, 4:32 PM
hahahhahhhahah welcome back tom.........ahhaahhahahha poor gary must be an alco seeing as he's always in the pub with you...

golly
21/10/2003, 8:10 PM
plz tell me ur pulling the **** with that noel hartigan thing the only unpredictible thing he done was do sumting right like scoring or completeing a pass

razor
22/10/2003, 7:25 AM
I heard he's playing super stuff with Avondale this season.
In his correct role of centre half.
I always thought it mad he was never played there by City, looks like Johnny C thought the same.

dcnags
22/10/2003, 7:42 PM
Ya johnny has done some great things for avondale, signed some handy players. i think dave spratt is with them now. John Cotter is with us aswell, hes ex-city.

fonzi
22/10/2003, 9:36 PM
were missing o'grady, and thats an on form o'grady to boot.
midfield central is a tad flat and defence.
many players have no first touch. and set pieces are abismal. schoolboy stuff.
corners especially. naff.
too reliant on 2 players.

NorthoftheLee
23/10/2003, 8:17 AM
you'd never thought we were unbeaten in 7 would ya??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Fonzi have you been to some games latley or are you in brighton???