PDA

View Full Version : UCD Game

Mr Maroon
09/11/2008, 1:00 PM
This is it. It's come down to the final game of the season.
We should stick with the team from the Harps match except with Russler coming back in, probably for Murphs.

We are staying up.

eamo1
09/11/2008, 7:38 PM
Did we ever think it would come to this after the Cobh game??Or even in July when we had to let a few good players go,Deegan etc.To be here in the driving seat with one game left is incredible.Its been some season,NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!!!
id have John in instead of Alan alright.Davoren did very well when he came on the last day so Murph and him to come on IF we need a goal late on.An early goal for us will settle any nerves and i cant see UCD getting 2.They might get one but i fully expect us to put them away.
Its been announced tomorrow i think which game is Live on tv and i assume they will pick our game.Mostly because its only down the road for them(RTE) but also because we are in the driving seat.

DmanDmythDledge
09/11/2008, 7:42 PM
i fully expect us to put them away.
Its been announced tomorrow i think which game is Live on tv and i assume they will pick our game.Mostly because its only down the road for them(RTE) but also because we are in the driving seat.
extratime.ie (http://www.extratime.ie/fixtures/) have our game down as a 7.35pm KO. Maybe they know something that hasn't been announced yet...

Demoshield
09/11/2008, 7:56 PM
extratime.ie (http://www.extratime.ie/fixtures/) have our game down as a 7.35pm KO. Maybe they know something that hasn't been announced yet...
All games next week are 7.35pm kick off. All games on final day have to kick off at same time do they not? As RTE will be showing one @ 7.35pm all others will have to follow I presume.

DmanDmythDledge
09/11/2008, 8:24 PM
All games next week are 7.35pm kick off. All games on final day have to kick off at same time do they not? As RTE will be showing one @ 7.35pm all others will have to follow I presume.
All other games are down as 7.45pm, as you could have seen from the link.;):)

I think you are correct with your other point.

Gareth
09/11/2008, 9:09 PM
All games are 7:35. The television game will be confirmed early this week.

Tir Oilean
09/11/2008, 11:08 PM
heard tonight it could be Cork n Bohs cos of a potential euro spot for the Peoples Republic?

damoGUFC
10/11/2008, 3:45 PM
UCD vs Galway United live on RTE.

http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/match-previews/rte-sport-cover-united-v-ucd.html

Trainee
10/11/2008, 11:29 PM
This could be like a home game as we will have 5 buses, hundreds more expected to drive, and along with the GUFC fans who are based in Dublin we will have 500 + utd fans in UCD

I cant wait the atmosphere should be electric

come on utd

exiled_gufc_fan
11/11/2008, 12:50 PM
The rest of my lunch break will be spent lookign for flights, trains or ferries. I'll cycle if I have to! :D

C'MON United!

Torn-Ado
11/11/2008, 5:37 PM
I won't start counting chickens just yet but if we do stay up it will be some achievement considering the start of the season. I'll be watyching somewhere on web world.

:)

Poor Student
14/11/2008, 10:39 PM
Fair play to Galway. You brought good numbers and made good noise. Congratulations on survival.

cheifo
14/11/2008, 11:45 PM
Congrats.:(

L37Ultra
15/11/2008, 12:14 AM
Pity we won't get to see Galway in Limerick next season but well down to all the supporters tonight. It looked great on tv and ye made some great noise.

SSwanderer
15/11/2008, 1:15 AM
Congrats on staing up lads. Top half finish for us, great nite all around. See ya's next season!!

eamo1
15/11/2008, 1:49 AM
Im just home awhile ago.Im buzzin,the noise and singing was unreal.Jeff jumping up and down like a school kid at the end was the funniest and happiest thing ive EVER seen:D.
Brutal game,but dont care.MY BEST EVER AWAY DAY WITH UTD,it will be hard to beat tonight ever.Singing The Fields at the end sent a shiver through me,ill never forget that moment.
who scored??WAIT,I DONT CARE:)

Maroon 7
15/11/2008, 2:52 AM
Thanks lads. Much appreciated. Hard luck to Harps, UCD and Cobh as well. Three down was always going to be a nightmare and it could easily have been us. Won't say any more because I feel too drunk. See you all next season.