PDA

View Full Version : Pat's game

pineapple stu
07/11/2008, 11:23 PM
Em...

Let's see...

Pat's were awful, the pitch was awful, the crowd was awful, but I don't think those three combined matched how bad we were.

Roll on 2009.

Student Mullet
07/11/2008, 11:33 PM
You should have taken 2008 off.

pineapple stu
07/11/2008, 11:56 PM
Maybe.

I could have watched the game on Aertel, I suppose, which notes it was a highly entertaining game, and noted that it was surprising we were going down given we played so well.

Poor Student
08/11/2008, 10:17 AM
It was a dull game played between two teams with nothing to play for. There was a few moments of interest. Pat's were awarded that rare thing, an indirect free kick in the box for a backpass. It was so close to the goal and at such at angle it was impossible to do anything with.:p Keith Fahey's goal was impressive. A quick counter, perfectly weight ball, taken down nicely and slotted away sublimely. I just want next season to come quickly.:(

Gooner Student
08/11/2008, 10:25 AM
We were as awful as we've been all season. Thank god there is only one game left. :ball: I can't take any more of this punishment. :(:mad:

Aberdonian Stu
15/11/2008, 1:58 AM
Guys you both need to have more coffee based beverages at games, it'll make it easier to "enjoy" the antics on the field.