PDA

View Full Version : scum stewards in richmond

rebelnorrie
21/10/2003, 1:04 PM
the stewards were absolute plonkers last nite,can somebody tell me if the head steward is obliged to wear a luminous jacket in the ground,coz i thought that he was just a fan coming over to us,as for the fella who got thrown out,i doubt that he would b stupid enuf to tell the head steward to fuc off outta the stand had he known who he was.

i dont even think that the guards knew who the head steward was cos when they came over one of them (that saw the whole incident happen)was calling the head steward in a way that he was going to throw him out,thats what it looked like to me.

peter cotter stood in the background like a lost puppy aswell and didnt seem to try get the fella back into the ground either.

on a happier note,credit to the lads,they were incredible,kearney is another georgie in a way that he plays his best with praise,cos everytime we got behind him when he was on the wing onfront of us he took on players and got confident on d ball.we dont appreciate george enuf,he is fucin unbelievable,defenders could only watch him last nite,like rite LANGRS.

their #19 should have been sent off for kicking out at greg.