PDA

View Full Version : Any idea what the FAI has sent out (recorded delivery)

shakermaker1982
03/11/2008, 3:30 PM
Just received a note from DHL saying that they tried to deliver a package to my home. I've checked the number online and it's a package from Dublin, Ireland (which in my case is only the FAI). Has anybody else received something over the past few days? I've got my Poland tickets so what else could it be?

Cheers if you can.

Sligo Hornet
03/11/2008, 3:49 PM
Just received a note from DHL saying that they tried to deliver a package to my home. I've checked the number online and it's a package from Dublin, Ireland (which in my case is only the FAI). Has anybody else received something over the past few days? I've got my Poland tickets so what else could it be?

Cheers if you can.

It's your "CLAP FOR TRAP" inflatible hand that you left under your seat in Croker!;)

paul_oshea
03/11/2008, 3:59 PM
it could be something else shakermaker!

shakermaker1982
03/11/2008, 4:33 PM
It's your "CLAP FOR TRAP" inflatible hand that you left under your seat in Croker!;)

Please God no :D I even took em home with me in the suitcase because I didn't want to throw them in the bin!

Newryrep
03/11/2008, 7:40 PM

Cheers if you can.

Did you 'score' with anybody from the FAI recently ? :)

Greenforever
03/11/2008, 8:12 PM
If you are in the cusack lower near the Hill, this area has been designated for Polish Suporters, and they have sent you new tickets. we got premium level tickets, the old ticket bar codes have been cancelled and the new tickets will only be activated when you return your old tickets!!

shakermaker1982
04/11/2008, 8:30 AM
If you are in the cusack lower near the Hill, this area has been designated for Polish Suporters, and they have sent you new tickets. we got premium level tickets, the old ticket bar codes have been cancelled and the new tickets will only be activated when you return your old tickets!!

That will be it then. Thanks. I have two seats close to the half way line and two closer to the hill (I book them together but we are split) so I imagine it's the latter will be moved.

Did we not want the Poles to get wet? :D

OwlsFan
04/11/2008, 8:44 AM
An invitation to buy tickets for the FAI Cup Final. Got mine recently.

paul_oshea
04/11/2008, 11:33 AM
just got this from the mammy :D

paul a letter arrived from FAI your tickets for Poland match have been upgraded your original tickets bar code has been rendered invalid to gain access to croke Park JMs tickets need to be returned to FAI they have sent a prepaid envelope for this purpose !

Sligo Hornet
04/11/2008, 11:49 AM

paul a letter arrived from FAI your tickets for Poland match have been upgraded your original tickets bar code has been rendered invalid to gain access to croke Park JMs tickets need to be returned to FAI they have sent a prepaid envelope for this purpose !

Hardly a PREMIUM LEVEL now!;)

beautifulrock
04/11/2008, 12:14 PM

Paul good to see your Mum has a better grasp of the English language than yourself. I am assuming she is not from Rossie :)

paul_oshea
04/11/2008, 1:30 PM
My English is fine thanks rock! My father is an English teacher, my mother however was educated in a private school somewhere in cabra - all I know is that yer one from live at 3 was in her class and they played hockey together.

Duffer
11/11/2008, 11:28 AM
I never even received a letter offering me poland tickets??? I haven't missed a match yet that I've been offered anyone any idea why i've been skipped over???
Raging!!!!!!!!

Schumi
11/11/2008, 11:31 AM
I never even received a letter offering me poland tickets??? I haven't missed a match yet that I've been offered anyone any idea why i've been skipped over???
Raging!!!!!!!!Were you offered Cyprus tickets? The two games were done together.