PDA

View Full Version : Derry -v- GUFC

Terry
02/11/2008, 11:24 AM
Taken from www.rte.ie

Derry City welcome struggling Galway United to the Brandywell Stadium for Sunday's eircom League of Ireland Premier Division clash, kick-off 7.00pm.

For City, Mark McChrystal misses out through suspension, while Eddie McCallion is doubtful as he is carrying a calf injury.

Barry Molloy is also a doubt for Stephen Kenny's side as he has a groin strain.

Club captain Peter Hutton may return to the squad after an operation for a groin injury as he has been back in training with the first team this week.

Galway will be looking for a reversal of last week's cup defeat to Derry and welcome a host of players back into the squad.

John Fitzgerald, John Russell and Marc McCulloch all return from suspension, while Alan Murphy and Iarfhlaith Davoran also return having missed last week's defeat as they were cup-tied.

Jason Molloy is ruled out for Jeff Kenna's side as he must serve a one-match ban.

Kenna is likely to return to the dugout after playing in the cup game last Sunday.

Claret Murph
02/11/2008, 11:55 AM
Again a big game today .
I must say I do think we will win it 1-0 :):):)

eamo1
02/11/2008, 12:20 PM
Im nearly as nervous for todays game as i was last Sunday's even though i wont be there today.While we are within 2 points of Harps even a point today wud be ok with next Friday's HUGE game coming.Still though,we can win this evening and if we do we are nearly safe.
Im annoyed the game next Friday is on T.V.it will take away from the attendance as i know 3 ppl already who were going to go but said they will now stay and watch it at home.Its for another thread though so ill leave it.
Is this evenings game on GBFM???
C'MON UTD!!!

foxx92
02/11/2008, 12:37 PM
It is on GBFM!

eamo1
02/11/2008, 9:04 PM
Oh well,i suppose the Peno was the turning point.BRING ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

pixiehead
03/11/2008, 10:43 PM
Guys anyone have that semi final on DVD or tape for a lender?? Or can it be watched on RTE archive does anyone know???:confused: