PDA

View Full Version : Pat Sullivan

pineapple stu
31/10/2008, 1:03 PM
Rumour on the Cork board (http://www.ccfcforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28359&st=0&#entry528476) that he's signing for us next season. It's in the rumours section for a reason, but I can see Cork losing a lot of players over the pre-season. Would be a good signing for right back or right wing. I think we could have a few more fun rumours than normal this winter!

Poor Student
31/10/2008, 1:20 PM
Given the rumours about our own cutbacks in the event of relegation it doesn't sound like a probably story, does it? It would be excellent to have him back on board though.

pineapple stu
31/10/2008, 1:55 PM
I'd say next year, out budget will be increased in a relative sense. If players stay in the country, it'll be on much reduced pay, which means we've more chance of signing them. We'll also guarantee their pay, which few clubs can do. But yeah, I'd be surprised if he signed.

Martinho II
01/11/2008, 6:35 PM
so that wil be another ex player of ours that will be playin against us next season!! is john reilly still with the club??

HarpoJoyce
01/11/2008, 9:04 PM
so that wil be another ex player of ours that will be playin against us next season!! is john reilly still with the club??

Yes. He's been playing as an out and out striker for the 'A' side.
He is available for the Final at The UCD Bowl next weekend.

John83
05/11/2008, 5:41 PM
In fairness, he was our ex player first. Yeah, Reilly is still here, for now anyway.