PDA

View Full Version : MNS - 28th Oct

A face
28/10/2008, 6:27 PM
www.rte.ie/mns (http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/mns/)

mns@rte.ie

I missed it this week and its not online yet i dont think. What was on it? What were the biggest talking points?

sonofstan
28/10/2008, 6:33 PM
Rico, Dave Barry and Pat Morley had a long chat about how Cork was the centre of the footballing universe, 'in all fairness' 'early doors' 'indubitably'....
Roddy and Con looked forward to Rovers in Tallaght and said the league needs a strong Rovers at least 48 times. Everyone agreed that Bohs played horrible football.........

hollocaine
28/10/2008, 6:37 PM
They basically said the league is sh!te and they all walked off set in protest.

Oh and they also said that A Face should have been paying more attention to what Con said at the end of last week's show...something about MNS not being on again til Nov. 3rd

Martinho II
28/10/2008, 6:38 PM
They basically said the league is sh!te and they all walked off set in protest.

Oh and they also said that A Face should have been paying more attention to what Con said at the end of last week's show...something about MNS not being on again til Nov. 3rd

question answered sorry!

A face
28/10/2008, 6:44 PM
Rico, Dave Barry and Pat Morley had a long chat about how Cork was the centre of the footballing universe,

Sheeze, must have been a good show so. Its invaluable to get good factual footballing knowledge on the game and truth be told we dont get enough of it. People should ask to see more -> mns@rte.ie

omething about MNS not being on again til Nov. 3rd

Ah right, i see now. What was on instead?

crc
28/10/2008, 6:48 PM
Was MNS on this week? I couldn't find it in the listings.

pete
28/10/2008, 7:31 PM
Was MNS on this week? I couldn't find it in the listings.

I didn't see in listings either. Would have recorded if had seen it. Assumed there would be no programme as no Premier division games.

5ForKeeps
28/10/2008, 7:33 PM
There was no MNS this week as was said by Con on the 21st. They would be back in two weeks. I only presume due to it been the bank holiday and RTE had the 2 important games of the weekend Live. I suppose what was the point.

brianw82
28/10/2008, 7:41 PM
RTE are contractually obliged to not show Roddy Collins more than twice in one week. They thought they had gotten around it as Friday and Sunday are technically in 2 seperate weeks, but alas, no.

pixiehead
29/10/2008, 10:17 PM
RTE are contractually obliged to not show Roddy Collins more than twice in one week. They thought they had gotten around it as Friday and Sunday are technically in 2 seperate weeks, but alas, no.

:D:D:D