PDA

View Full Version : Real joke...

RedX
16/10/2003, 8:42 PM
There was middle aged couple asleep in there bed one night and at around 3am in the morning a knock came to the door.The guy got up and went down to answer it.He opened the door and there was a man standing there and he asked "any chance of a push???"The guy that lived in the house said "feck off its bl**dy 3am" and returned to bed.

When he got back to bed his wife asked who was that love?He said when i answered the door there was a man there and he asked me can he get a push?The wife asked what did you say?He said i told him to feck off.The wife said you what?She said you have some cheek.Remember last week the wife said, do you remember what happened to you?The husband said i do..i broke down and went into someones house and asked the guy living there for a push and he helped me and i got home.Well then the wife said,get down there and see is that man still around and help him.

So the guy went down stairs and opened the front door and it was pitch dark.He could not see a thing.He whispered loudly "hello are you still there?"A reply came out of the dark and said "YES,I AM OVER HERE ON THE SWING":D :D

ps..sounded funny in the pub anyway...

James
16/10/2003, 8:57 PM
i hope for your sake thats sounds funnier in off topics
away with ya :D

- james

Cityace
18/10/2003, 12:57 PM
What a let down.

Shed End John
20/10/2003, 2:17 PM
Originally posted by Cityace
What a let down.

Agreed, utter crap.

A face
20/10/2003, 7:02 PM
i though it was alright to be honest.

Does that say something about my sense of humour ?? :)

RedX
21/10/2003, 7:12 PM
Cheers A face...lads trying to please some of you is very very hard :D :D

joeSoap
21/10/2003, 7:34 PM
It was funny...genuinely hilarious....15 years ago when i heard it first!!!:o :o :o