PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for Bray

Da-Mini
24/10/2008, 6:36 PM
I would honestly settle for a 1-0 scrappy win as long as we got the 3 points. Huge game.
COME ON THE RAMS!!! :D

Ramtillidie
25/10/2008, 12:38 AM
I would settle for the same i know goals would be handy but i want the 3 points,anyone know what game is on the box next week? Surely its rams vs bray cause correct me if i'm wrong lads but bray aren't safe yet

Da-Mini
25/10/2008, 1:13 AM
Just checked the listings on sky for next friday and ya the bray-rams match is live on rte2. Commentary from George Hamilton and Pat Morley and analysis from (sigh) Roddie Fookin Collins. Bout time we got a rams match with english commentary ha ha. :p

bellavistaman
25/10/2008, 1:19 AM
Just checked the listings on sky for next friday and ya the bray-rams match is live on rte2. Commentary from George Hamilton and Pat Morley and analysis from (sigh) Roddie Fookin Collins. Bout time we got a rams match with english commentary ha ha. :p

Fair enough roddy has been our biggest critic all season but in recent weeks hes been our biggest supporter, if we win he'll put the ****s in the other teams hes doing that very well recently, he the only ex manager on MNS to mback us to stay up so lets be positive about him been on the panel, he is the on;y tv critic to back us, so lets back him.

Anyhow 2 nil rams, davin and gaynor.

don ramo
25/10/2008, 1:33 AM
and the "leave roddy alone" wagon leaves the station for its worldwide tour:D,

ill go for a 2-1 davin and someone else

Rambling Along
25/10/2008, 10:33 AM
and the "leave roddy alone" wagon leaves the station for its worldwide tour:D,

ill go for a 2-1 davin and someone else

Exactly nothing wrong with Roddy Collins. No Cobh fan should be calling him "Roddy Fookin Collins".

I'm also going for 2-1. Davin and Guthrie to score. I wouldn't mind see someone else get his first goal of the season though...............class player!

Rambler1
28/10/2008, 7:33 PM
1-0 Kevin Murray

jfarlo
29/10/2008, 6:19 PM
disappointing to see bilko out, daryl not fully recovered and no john kearney. Think this will be a tough one but its still doable. Im gonna set my hopes high. 2-0 win. dav for anothe brace. P.s. whats the quickest way to bray on a friday afternoon. could it be quicker to take the coast road to avoid the red cow....

Rambling Along
29/10/2008, 6:22 PM
There seem to be a lot of people travelling...............good stuff!

6yardpunisha
29/10/2008, 7:29 PM
3-1 rams, Bray just after getting 40% paycut so the might not be up for it

Sam_Heggy
29/10/2008, 8:05 PM
Bray win please, although its realistic that its between yourselves and Galway to stay up we wouldn't mind having a little hope left for the season.

Derry to do both of us a favour. Us to balls it all up and get beat by Drogs.

Con-Con
29/10/2008, 9:40 PM
I think Cobh will win Bray were terrible against us, Cobh 2-0. I do hope I'm wrong though :D

Rambler1
30/10/2008, 7:26 PM
disappointing to see bilko out, daryl not fully recovered and no john kearney. Think this will be a tough one but its still doable. Im gonna set my hopes high. 2-0 win. dav for anothe brace. P.s. whats the quickest way to bray on a friday afternoon. could it be quicker to take the coast road to avoid the red cow....
best bet alright.thru waterford,new ross and straight up.Allow 4 hrs from Cobh with kickoff at 7.35

MainManRam
31/10/2008, 4:35 PM
Cmon the RAMS. Get into em. 1-2 Davin with one and a Guthsie header:eek:

MainManRam
31/10/2008, 7:30 PM
Davin at 5/2 to score at any time. I'l have 10 on that.
Thanks very much boyle
Get in there
Cmon the rams lets finish em off:mad:

marty
31/10/2008, 8:16 PM
A mixture of poor defending,Alan Gough and a crossbar is making this painfull to watch,we really are the better team Bray hoofing balls out of defence but cant be blamed their safe even with a draw.

Ramtillidie
31/10/2008, 11:49 PM
Will someone please for the love of god tell me how we lost that match!!!!!! O.k. Alan gough was outstanding desevered man of the match and fair play to bray when they got the chances they took em,but how did we not score at least 5 goals tonight?

Rambler1
01/11/2008, 12:43 AM
Just back from it...That was the story of our season ...all over them and they still won.lads played great and should have been 6-2.Guess Bray are the reason we are in this position as we have now lost 9 points out of 9 against them.

Comic Book Guy
01/11/2008, 9:16 AM
Was at the game, I am at a loss to understand how we managed to lose that game.
Absolutely gutted, especially after battling our way back into it over the past month to lose like that is very very hard to take.
I've been off the gargle but after that F*** it!

ramblers
01/11/2008, 10:46 AM
In fairness the team played all the football and after going 2-0 down put some great passages of play together. The difference in all the games against Bray has been Alan Gough the guy is a legend.

6 points from the last 2 games is a must!!

Rambling Along
01/11/2008, 11:29 AM
Was at the game and I have to say that lining up 4-5-1 is killing us.
Once we got back to 2-2 we should have gone 4-4-2 and bombarded Bray because they are a p!ss poor excuse for a team and it would have helped because by the laws of averages one of the four shots that hit the crossbar would have comeback to a Cobh player if we were playing 4-4-2 rather than 4-5-1.

All in all the story of our season. 3 defensive mistakes and millions of missed chances..............AGAIN!

This may seem strange but the Harps result was a great result for us because now Harps have something to fight for against Galway.

superfrank
01/11/2008, 11:52 AM
I feel Cobh were hard done by. That's three times this year we've beaten yez when the most we deserved was a draw.

I know yez missed a lot of chances but I thought Gaynor and O'Neill worked a lot better up front than Kieran O'Reilly did the last time you came to Bray.

Yez were the better team and would've deserved the win, we just had a keeper in top form. The one thing though, for all the chances yez had, once we went 3-2 up yez didn't come close to equalising again.

Rambling Along
01/11/2008, 11:58 AM
Referee was crap too! Playboy for the feckin cameras:mad:

Not surprised that Gough played so well when you consider he had the ability of an Under 11 goalkeeper vs Galway, he was always going to play out of his skin vs Cobh to try and help out his old club.

superfrank
01/11/2008, 12:04 PM
:rolleyes:

He played out of his skin against Derry as well but I guess that doesn't fit into your conspiracy theory so we'll just ignore it.

Rambling Along
01/11/2008, 12:20 PM
Well my conspiracy theory about games been fixed in the Eircom League has been proved right in the last few days with the emergence of the Boylesports situation and their refusal to take bets on the Eircom League as head office feel there is "skulllduggery a foot".

Terry
01/11/2008, 12:39 PM
Not surprised that Gough played so well when you consider he had the ability of an Under 11 goalkeeper vs Galway, he was always going to play out of his skin vs Cobh to try and help out his old club.

:D:D:D

Rambling Along
01/11/2008, 12:41 PM
:D:D:D

I'll do it for you Terry....................FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seagull
01/11/2008, 1:28 PM
Bray because they are a p!ss poor excuse for a team

Don't know what that says about Cobh so, 9 points, easy pickings. We are Premier League 2009! :D

Rambling Along
01/11/2008, 1:42 PM
In fairness every Bray fan should admit ye didn't deserve 9 points as every game should have ended in a draw at least.

6yardpunisha
01/11/2008, 3:33 PM
Was at the game and I have to say that lining up 4-5-1 is killing us.
Once we got back to 2-2 we should have gone 4-4-2 and bombarded Bray because they are a p!ss poor excuse for a team and it would have helped because by the laws of averages one of the four shots that hit the crossbar would have comeback to a Cobh player if we were playing 4-4-2 rather than 4-5-1.

All in all the story of our season. 3 defensive mistakes and millions of missed chances..............AGAIN!

This may seem strange but the Harps result was a great result for us because now Harps have something to fight for against Galway.

are you rams14 in disguise:D

Sam_Heggy
01/11/2008, 3:38 PM
are you rams14 in disguise:D

you beat me to it :D

def alot of similarities in the views and opinions :p

rambler14
01/11/2008, 4:43 PM
I'm still here, so I can confirm he's not me.....I am!:D

I don't like all the crap RA is spouting about match-fixing. Get over it FFS we lost!

Theres my 2 cents, see ye at the end of the season.

6yardpunisha
01/11/2008, 5:02 PM
you beat me to it :D

def alot of similarities in the views and opinions :p

ah sammy me old mucker hows d form

Sam_Heggy
01/11/2008, 6:28 PM
ah sammy me old mucker hows d form

Mate you better believe im fookin warmer and happier today then either yesterday or Thursday :D

Im also all the better for R14 coming back to prove he is not Rambling Along and it has to be true when he doesn't agree with Alongs Ramblings about match fixings :p

Rambling Along
01/11/2008, 7:04 PM
Can I just say the "supporters" who organised their own bus to the game last night were a disgrace. Fair enough they made the effort to come up but I doubt they even remember the game today.
There wasn't a sober person on the bus and some were so stoned they hadnt a clue who scored or in fact what the score was. Infact one turned to me after Davin scored and screamed into my face......."Yes boy, 2-0!"
Not only that but after Davin scored they started a riot amongst themselves and were lucky not to be thrown out.

Anyone who was there would testify to this!

MainManRam
01/11/2008, 9:25 PM
Can I just say the "supporters" who organised their own bus to the game last night were a disgrace. Fair enough they made the effort to come up but I doubt they even remember the game today.
There wasn't a sober person on the bus and some were so stoned they hadnt a clue who scored or in fact what the score was. Infact one turned to me after Davin scored and screamed into my face......."Yes boy, 2-0!"
Not only that but after Davin scored they started a riot amongst themselves and were lucky not to be thrown out.

Anyone who was there would testify to this!

If that is the case its a disgrace. It always happens. Same in Athlone last season. They forget they are representing the club there supposed to love and yet go and make a disgrace of the club.

Da-Mini
01/11/2008, 10:02 PM
How did we lose? :(
Gutted.
Bohs next hopefully we can raise the heads and get 3 points.
COME ON!!!! :D

don ramo
02/11/2008, 12:51 AM
was watchin it in the clubhouse, rams played some of there best football all season and we were very hard done by not to come away with at least a draw, we were better than bray, but thats whats so great about football, you roll onto the next game, well see what galway do tomorow, regardless, we need a big result against bohs, and i dont want anyone coming on here sayin bohs will field a poor team, and they have the league so what are they playing for, this is a cup final, both teams are here to win we need to show we have the hunger,

cmon the rams