PDA

View Full Version : Lookin' for the T-shirt "People's Republic of Cork"!!!

Joey83
13/10/2003, 5:51 PM
Hi everybody!!!

I'm looking for the very cool T-shirt with the printing "People's Republic of Cork" who can help me ???

It's very important because I have been looking for it for a few months and nobody is able to help me.

So PLEASE let me know and make me happy with a good information!!!

Thank you.

Looking forward to your messages.

Joey

Junior
13/10/2003, 7:12 PM
Jaysus, you can't have tried that hard!!!!

http://peoplesrepublicofcork.buy.ie/catalog/default.php

Joey83
13/10/2003, 7:17 PM
No you are right so simple but too hard for me *LoL*.

Thank you very, very much for this great information I already got a few minutes ago.

The problem is just I can't buy it because I don't have any credit card so I try hard to get it !!!! I really want it but I don't know how...*argh* So unfair!!!

Greetings, Joey

P.S. maybe you have any ideas ??? Would be just great

yur man
13/10/2003, 7:22 PM
they accept paypal also

u dont have to have a credit card for that, just a normal switch card or country equivalent

Joey83
13/10/2003, 7:25 PM
Hey yur man!

I can't believe other reply that's just great!!! Thank you so so much for your help, guys!!!

Well, the problem is when I order it then there comes the message I have to give in the number of the credit card... ???

I wrote them my address but there are just 2 possibilities like Visa or Laser or Mastercard. So what should I do?

I'm grateful for any kind of help...because it's so so important to me!!! Please help :(

Joey

Joey83
13/10/2003, 7:27 PM
Damn forgot to tell I'm from Germany...:( so another big problem *argh*...

Junior
14/10/2003, 12:36 PM
Just email them,

I am sure they would send one out to you on receipt of a euro draft for the required amount.

Just email and ask.

Jnr

Joey83
14/10/2003, 3:09 PM
Yeah thanx again a lot!!! :)

Everything worked and I will receive the t-shirt soon, I hope so.

So you are very helpful...can't thank you enough!!!

Greetings,
Joey