Finn Harps - Drogheda United
Mervue United 4-0 Shamrock Rovers
Sligo Rovers 2-1 Salthill Devon

Bray Wanderers - St. Patrick’s Athletic
Cobh Ramblers P-P U.C.D.
Limerick 37 - Galway United
Tullamore Town 0-4 Cork City

Anyone got the others ?

Aertel.ie pulled the results a little early this week. I was feeling a bit lost.
But I saw Bohemians 1-0 Derry City and Finn Harps - Drogheda Utd OFF on the site.
Bray Wanderers 0:0 St. Pat's Ath. according to the St. Pat's website.

'P-P' isn't the correct term for Cobh - UCD.
'WTS' Watch This Space suits it better. An outcome should be known in a week or two.

pineapple stu
20/10/2008, 5:17 PM
A win for Bohs means they're in the final, yeah?

A decision on Cobh v UCD will have to be made this week really as the final's approaching. However, I could see a walkover for us on the basis that neither side has anything to play for.

HarpoJoyce
20/10/2008, 5:25 PM

A decision on Cobh v UCD will have to be made this week really as the final's approaching. However, I could see a walkover for us on the basis that neither side has anything to play for.

Yes their points total at the moment is greater than the others' maximum.
There are a few outstanding games in Group 1 too. Shamrock v. Bohs been one to affect the leaders.

Maybe Cobh and UCD can reach an agreement on the amount of points we owe each other. We could lend them some of our spare points as an initial investment.

pineapple stu
20/10/2008, 5:39 PM
Or we could given them the three points in exchange for the three points later in the evening?

harps1954
21/10/2008, 10:54 AM
Harps v Drogheda was called off as Drogheda were unable to field a team.

the sub
21/10/2008, 5:04 PM

Are you for real, the game was called off due to Mayfield United not allowing the game go ahead on tyheir pitch. You dont expect two matches to be played at St Colemans park within a few hours, I bet you would now liked it to be that way, so your senior game cancelled.
As far as Im aware they also tried to get the game to ahead, they had a full squad,so I dont know what you on about.

KevB76
21/10/2008, 9:26 PM
Anyone got the others ?

Limerick v galway was off.

HarpoJoyce
22/10/2008, 12:42 AM
Are you for real, the game was called off due to Mayfield United not allowing the game go ahead on tyheir pitch. You dont expect two matches to be played at St Colemans park within a few hours, I bet you would now liked it to be that way, so your senior game cancelled.
As far as Im aware they also tried to get the game to ahead, they had a full squad,so I dont know what you on about.

the sub There may be plenty of reasons why the game did not go ahead.

Why did Mayfield refuse Cobh Ramblers access to their pitch?

the sub
22/10/2008, 9:47 AM
the sub There may be plenty of reasons why the game did not go ahead.

Why did Mayfield refuse Cobh Ramblers access to their pitch?

Because we had rain most of the week and that day there were heavy showers and their pitch was unplayable.
Most of the Cork youth and AUL league fixtures were cancelled, I think if you own a pitch and invest £m in development you try to keep it in good condition. I,m involved in soccer in Cork and we had to cancell all our games, the week before one of our older teams played on our main pitch when it was deemed not playable, now the pitch is closed for at least a month and will coust a few hundred that we cannot afford to put it right. What you you do, also remember Cobh were trying to cut the costs for UCD by having both games on the same day.

pineapple stu
22/10/2008, 12:43 PM
We played Cork in the league on a Friday and in the A League on a Saturday just last month. I'm sure we'd have managed the same thing.

Do Mayfield have the authority to call off a match like that? Or is it something only the match officials have to authority to do? If Mayfield called off the match off their own bat, for rain or rent or whatever reason (and I was in Cork from 3 and it wasn't raining, and I flew in from London and the pilot told me the weather was light drizzle), I'd take it that Cobh were unable to provide a venue and should forfeit.

HarpoJoyce
27/10/2008, 8:26 PM
Some tidying up, back match results

Bohemian FC 3-1 Shamrock rovers
Dalymount Sat 25th

Shamrock Rovers 4-4 Drogheda Utd.
Sacred Heart Fc, Killinarden Mon 27th Oct.

(maybe more to follow).

Lim till i die
27/10/2008, 9:40 PM
Today

Limerick 1 Ten man Galway 0

TheBoss
28/10/2008, 12:01 AM
Some tidying up, back match results

Bohemian FC 3-1 Shamrock rovers
Dalymount Sat 25th

Shamrock Rovers 4-4 Drogheda Utd.
Sacred Heart Fc, Killinarden Mon 27th Oct.

Mervue United guaranteed a play-off with Kildare County now

holidaysong
28/10/2008, 12:08 AM

Kildare can still finish higher than last place.

TheBoss
28/10/2008, 12:10 AM
Well, the way they are at the moment, they will finish bottom.

L37Ultra
28/10/2008, 12:17 AM
Today

Limerick 1 Ten man Galway 0

They had 11 for the majority of the second half though

Lim till i die
28/10/2008, 12:38 AM
They had 11 for the majority of the second half though

Kudos to them and their professionalism

gordongekko
01/11/2008, 4:55 PM
finn harps 3-1 Mervue

christo
01/11/2008, 11:30 PM

As far as I can see Drogheda are 3 points behind with 2 games to play and Rovers are 4 points behind with 3 games to play which means Mervue can still be caught, correct me if I'm wrong but it's very hard to find up to date tables on this

In relation to Kildare, with Athlone winning tonight they will have to win their last 3 games by 4 goals and hope Athlone lose them all

Terry
02/11/2008, 10:58 AM
well drogs play rovers today so one if not both of the teams will be dropping points, but, as you said, hard to know exactly what is happening without an up to date table.

pineapple stu
02/11/2008, 5:37 PM
UCD warmed up for the final with a 9-0 win over Limerick today.

Final's in Belfield.

holidaysong
02/11/2008, 8:18 PM
Has a date been set for the final yet?

pineapple stu
02/11/2008, 8:51 PM
11 November at 7:45. Tuesday week I think?

holidaysong
03/11/2008, 2:44 PM
Nice one. I'm in UCD until 6.30pm on a Tuesday.. I'll pop over to see it afterwards!

Mr A
11/11/2008, 2:58 PM
Harps beat Drogheda 4-0 in their final game.

TheBoss
11/11/2008, 4:58 PM
Anyone know the Galway v Bray result ?