PDA

View Full Version : DSC player of the year

Jeebus
19/10/2008, 3:38 AM
For the third year in a row the DSC has decided to have a player of the year award. It took many hours of talks between us (well londonred and the Maniac met 4 times to discuss) to decide whether we would have the award again this year, seeing as the last 2 players we presented it to left the club the following season.

Everybody on the DSC mailing list should have got our email about voting. We hope to present the trophy to the winner at our last away game of the season in Cork. (flights are still very cheap for anyone that hasnt booked up yet)

So please dont forget to reply with your vote. Anyone in the DSC that didnt get an email please email your vote to info@srfcdsc.com and it will be included.

brianw82
19/10/2008, 6:56 AM
Can I vote?

Jeebus
19/10/2008, 12:47 PM
Can I vote?

You can of course brian. PM me your email address and we'll add you to the mailing list.

Darco Ooragnak
28/10/2008, 12:24 PM
Just a reminder about this. If any DSC member has yet to vote could they pelase email their suggestion to info@srfcdsc.com.

If any member is not getting their emails, or has changed email address drop us an email and i`ll add you to the mailing list.

Inside Man
28/10/2008, 11:50 PM
Just wondering how can i jon this Supporters club. I live in Dublin and would be interested. Can someone PM me with the details. Cheers.

sligoman
28/10/2008, 11:52 PM
Just wondering how can i jon this Supporters club. I live in Dublin and would be interested. Can someone PM me with the details. Cheers.I'm sure Rovers Maniac will contact you;)

Jeebus
29/10/2008, 8:13 AM
Just wondering how can i jon this Supporters club. I live in Dublin and would be interested. Can someone PM me with the details. Cheers.

PM sent.

Rovers Maniac
29/10/2008, 9:11 AM

Get back to Jeebus, we are all heading to Cork in a couple of weeks time, if you are interested in going to the game and hope to present our player of the year trophy at it.