PDA

View Full Version : LTFC 2 - Kildare County 0

RonnieB
18/10/2008, 10:31 AM
McKenna grabbing both goals mid way and at the end of the first half. Anyone goto it? How did we play? Another away win, just would be nice to get a home win in the last two games, hopefully against Shels..

Pauro 76
18/10/2008, 1:35 PM
hopefully that will nail Kildare County to the bottom spot. and a play-off against Mervue is it?

Keen2win
18/10/2008, 2:56 PM
I was at it and we played alright.
They probably played better at the start but we came more into it and started to control the game.
The second goal was a nice diving header and Lynchy missed a sitter.
Their programme was only 1 A4 sheet, folded in half with the players names on it and the ground regulations. Is this satisfactory or will they get some sort of fine?

Longfordian
18/10/2008, 3:16 PM
No, I'd say they'll escape any punishment. We've done similar teamsheet type things on occasion in the past. Presumably they weren't charging for it?. It'd be nice to win a couple more out of our last few games. I wouldn't expect much out of Shels as they're going be going all out for this one but Monaghan, Wexford and Athlone are winnable though Monaghan do have an excellent home record this season. If we finish ahead of Athlone it'll be something to take from the season I suppose!.

Keen2win
18/10/2008, 8:26 PM
Ye it was for free...

hollocaine
19/10/2008, 10:58 AM
Match highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExxLIRie4G4

Longfordian
19/10/2008, 11:59 AM
Good stuff. Nice finishes from McKenna and Lynchy should have buried that one, far too casual.