PDA

View Full Version : Euroteam My A*SE

Ozymandias
13/10/2003, 10:38 AM
Jst for the record lads...about two hundred Irish were stranded in the Ice Hockey Arena accross from the ground waiting for Euroteam to deliver their tickets...people were there from 20clock and on the phone to the Euroteam guys...they kept saying the tickets were coming and they were on there way....Tickets never got there.....Fans from Cork,galway,dublin,glasgow,london.etc....all stranded and after paying €210 + for tickets......some lads have already paid their visa bills.....

Avoid Eurotema ..blacklist them and tell everyone you can

:confused: :mad:

lopez
13/10/2003, 10:55 AM
A shower of conos. And to think that a ticket from them would turn up and ticketcorner wouldn't. :o

Still, you'll get 135% back, right?:rolleyes:

First thing complain to your credit card company about these cabrones. It is they that will have to pay the refunds and ensure withdraw credit card facilities, which effectively means euroteam are finito.

Ozymandias
13/10/2003, 11:34 AM
everyone who bought from them need to get on about it.

It shouldn't be allowed happen.
we might not get our money 135%...why would they deliver that...they didn't deliver tickets

soccerc
13/10/2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by lopez
Still, you'll get 135% back, right?:rolleyes:

my understanding from trying to talk with them since last week is that they'll refund 125% of the face value of the ticket not the purchase price.

Their terms and conditions say "Should Euroteam fail to deliver to a BUYER the full quantity of tickets contracted for, Euroteam s' sole obligation or liability shall be limited to the return to BUYER maximum 125 % of any deposits and/or payments for undelivered tickets previously made by BUYER to Euroteam under this Contract and according to our Order Guarantee."

Their order guarantee states "Euroteam`s maximum liability to the BUYER shall be 125 % of the ticket price of tickets purchased and paid."

It appears from these that they'll refund 125% of monies paid but on the phone they told me 125% of ticket value. Not sure if they are one and the same as they said they did not understand the questions and hung up.

http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?id=11096&mainheading=Other&viewstory=yes

:confused: :confused: :confused:

lopez
13/10/2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by soccerc

Their terms and conditions say "Should Euroteam fail to deliver to a BUYER the full quantity of tickets contracted for, Euroteam s' sole obligation or liability shall be limited to the return to BUYER maximum 125 % of any deposits and/or payments for undelivered tickets previously made by BUYER to Euroteam under this Contract and according to our Order Guarantee."

That's straight forward to me. A refund plus 25%. Ozy your right. They didn't turn up, so why should they pay up. But the credit card will and they will be pretty p issed off with that.

Ive forwarded my letter sent to these sh its:

Dear Euroteam,

On Saturday I stood until 5pm at the St Jakob Ice rink in Basle waiting for a ticket for which I had paid approx 170 euros. This was after numerous assurances that this ticket would turn up. I believe I am in line for a refund of 125% of the amount I paid. Please forward this to my credit card account today, otherwise I will take this up with Visa.

I believe there were approx 200 people also waiting. I also urge you to forward them a refund. May I remind you that in Britain and Ireland, credit card transactions are covered by law requiring refunds. Should you fail to make an immediate refund, the credit card company will do it instead, while taking a dim view of your pathetic operation. In other words, without credit cards, your company would be rendered useless.

Thanks for **** (f u c k) all,

Give them until the end of the day, then get onto customer services at your credit card company.

Ozymandias
13/10/2003, 12:43 PM
anyone who bought from them must contact their credit card company.....They need to be aware of this. Even if you have paid your bill contact them...they are in breach of not supplying goods and services as stated in their own terms and conditions.. It is real important that everyone contacts their credit card company in relation to this so as we all will get a refund.

ProfFrink
13/10/2003, 1:45 PM
A computer company went bankrupt in england a few years ago i think it was Time or Tiny not sure, but lots of people had paid for computers and not received them. But under english law if the buyer had paid for it with a credit card then the credit card company had to refund the buyer because of the seller declaring itself bankrupt.

Also from my understanding of sales law a seller MUST refund the FULL amount paid if unable to deliver the goods. It doesn't matter what they claim about the face value, you have statutory rights as a consumer.

You should get on to your solicitors, at least they should be able to give you a good idea of where you stand.

lopez
13/10/2003, 2:16 PM
Originally posted by ProfFrink
You should get on to your solicitors, at least they should be able to give you a good idea of where you stand.

Woah, woah. You're gettng too far ahead here yet, amigo. Lawyers? They're worse than ticket touts!:mad:

Everything else you said is true. Credit cards are the agents of the transaction. Their inability to secure the quality of this company is their culpability. Protected by law (as in Britain) they will have to cough up. Also it doesn't matter what the ticket originally cost. It would be the same with a second hand car or a house.

lopez
16/10/2003, 12:56 PM
After speaking to this shower of mierda, I finally got a 'full' refund off them. Told me that I'd get additional 'compensation' which, like the tickets, didn't materialise.

Ozymandias
16/10/2003, 2:03 PM
I'm the same Lopez...just my ticket money back....Must say it looked at one stage that that was dodgy.

they keep apologisinf but I am ****ed with them big time

lopez
16/10/2003, 3:06 PM
Yeah, things worked out alright, but that's cos I had a ticket from ticketcorner, and got in. If I didn't I would be seriously fuming now.:(

Ozymandias
20/10/2003, 3:41 PM
eddie is oinly a voice for Bard Jensen..he is the top dog...

I agree any who was let down by them needs to get in touch with them and oput the frighteners on

there is strength in numbers