PDA

View Full Version : 'Rugby pub' in Cobh?

Schumi
17/10/2008, 5:15 PM
Hi guys. I'll be heading down to the match on Saturday and I'd like to catch the Leinster Heineken Cup game on the telly somewhere beforehand. Do any of you know of places likely to be showing it?

don ramo
17/10/2008, 5:18 PM
Hi guys. I'll be heading down to the match on Saturday and I'd like to catch the Leinster Heineken Cup game on the telly somewhere beforehand. Do any of you know of places likely to be showing it?

either the rugby club (its about 200 yards from ramblers), or ryans downtown,

Rambling Along
17/10/2008, 5:37 PM
either the rugby club (its about 200 yards from ramblers), or ryans downtown,

200 yards! I think you need a measuring tape!:D

HarpoJoyce
17/10/2008, 5:42 PM

Will you have time?
Cobh Ramblers 'A' and UCD 'A' are playing in Mayfield (North Cork City, above train station) at 16:00.
You might get the first half...of the 'Rugby'.

bellavistaman
17/10/2008, 5:52 PM
never mind the other places, our bar will put it on for you.

Redshanks
18/10/2008, 8:13 AM
Ya, and its not even 200 yards from the pitch!

Ramtillidie
18/10/2008, 10:06 AM
Roaring donkey is always a good pub for a rugby match,if not the clubhouse is your best bet

Schumi
21/10/2008, 5:10 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. I watched the game in Ryan's, at least one result went the right way. :)

The train from Dublin was delayed by half an hour so it would have been touch and go getting to your clubhouse in time (plus it was closed when we arrived an hour before the game last time).