PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for UCD game

6yardpunisha
17/10/2008, 12:34 PM
Well lads, if Harps dont win tonight then our destiny is in our own hands, im going for 3-1 win, Gaynor, Kavanagh & Davin

Rambler1
17/10/2008, 12:50 PM
Id take a scrappy 1-0 from anyone...

don ramo
17/10/2008, 1:18 PM
its a thought one depends on if gregg is playing i suppose:p
but ill go with a one, maybe two niller, davin and murray

drinkfeckarse
17/10/2008, 1:31 PM
3 points please. Couldn't care less what the score is :D

ramblers08
17/10/2008, 4:00 PM
couldn care less what the scoreline is once we get the 3 points ... CMON THE RAMS

marty
17/10/2008, 4:28 PM
We win 2morro and our momentem will be at full speed cant see us losing this one as none of the players suffer bad nerves they play well to cameras,big crowds etc.We are better than them no doubt in my mind and id say we should ease at least two past them.

Rambling Along
17/10/2008, 5:00 PM
3 points please. Who's bringing the sniper rifle to take out Matt Gregg???:D

Schumi
17/10/2008, 5:05 PM
3 points please. Who's bringing the sniper rifle to take out Matt Gregg???:DHopefully one of the strikers you had playing the last time we were down. ;)

bellavistaman
17/10/2008, 5:56 PM
1 nil, the dav.

HarpoJoyce
17/10/2008, 10:07 PM
Hopefully one of the strikers you had playing the last time we were down. ;)

That's funny.

I don't know the result. That's why I'm hoping to trave to the game, to find out.

Both clubs will bring their Premiership challenge to the next game after this one, no matter what results happen tonight and tomorrow.

Good luck, hope to see some of you down there.

MainManRam
18/10/2008, 10:08 AM
2-0 kavs & Davs:D

Ramtillidie
18/10/2008, 10:17 AM
After galways 4-0 win last nite three points is a must and hopefully a few goals as well but at this stage of the season i'd settle gladly for 1-0 and heres hoping galways extra games will catch up with them

gufcfan
18/10/2008, 5:20 PM
From our point of view, anything but a Cobh win would make me happy.

I think that a draw would suit United best, but a UCD win wouldn't be the end of the world either.

Is there any radio coverage of tonight's game anywhere?

The Rebel Ram
18/10/2008, 9:34 PM
Great result tonight. Davin was superb again, lets hope he keeps it up till seasons end.
Hopefully now Pats can do the buisness on Monday night against Galway, It'll be in our own hands then:D:ball::D

paudie
19/10/2008, 12:34 AM
Good win and performance by the Rams tonight. 2 great finishes by Davin O'Neill. Players doing a great job battling till the end of the season.

bellavistaman
19/10/2008, 3:48 AM
2 very good finishes from dav, second for me is what seperates davin from the rest of the players we have, fair enough we have had better performers this season,( i could name a few but murray, john meade and greg if he was with us from the start) to name a few, and davin is probably miles away from player of the season this year, but the man has a touch of genius about him every now and then, the second goal was perfection for me, there was only one way he could beat the keeper, and he did it, im not lickin nobodys hole cause when boco did it against us few weeks back i stood up and applauded him and davin did it tonight only better. Fair play to the team they answered alot of questions tonight and did us all proud, but if they think the job is done now then consider us relegated, the real hard work starts now!!!!!!!!

Comic Book Guy
19/10/2008, 9:34 AM
Fantastic win last night, Davin's first was superb, brilliant header. We were lucky we didn't concede in the first half on 3 occasions. UCD are a good passing team but have nothing up front.
Second half we defended very well and Davin's second should win goal of the month. Bilko made a great save from a shot when it was 2-0.
They played like that last week against pat's and it's great to see that continue.

Terry
19/10/2008, 9:44 AM
Whats yer run in CBG?

The Rebel Ram
19/10/2008, 10:58 AM
Away to Bray Friday week
Home to Bohs
Away to Derry

9 points a certainty:D

Seriously though, if we play like we did for the past few weeks we should beat Bray.
It'll depend on what team and what commitment they have when we play Bohs how we get on.
Hopefully Derry will have nothing to play for when we meet them and will have beaten ye to be in the final so will have their focus on that.

so 9 points could actually be a possibility.

Galway will have Pats(away) on Monday who willl want to be making sure of their second spot.
Then it's Derry (away) still in with a shout for second and who will have beaten ye convincingly in the semi.
Home to Harps is next in a win or be relegated battle............
Finally away to UCD who might still be there looking for third from bottom, but pride mainly to play for.

All in all we have it wrapped up:D

Rambling Along
19/10/2008, 2:35 PM
Great performence but I don't like the 4-5-1 at home thing though, especially vs UCD!

When I walked into the ground at 25 past 7 and was greeted with the sight of one of the lads telling me "Bilko's out, he took a hopper in the warm-up"...............he should take a hopper every week after that performence!:D, no beating him!

Back 4 were rock solid, I thougt Kenny in particular going forward was brilliant. Midfield were great and Davin up front was great and took his two goals wonderfully.

As for him winning goal of the month.......he won't! They'll give it to some jackeen who scored a free-kick...........AGAIN! Just like Ray Lally should have won last month but instead they gave it to Killian Brennan after he scored a free-kick on the edge of the box:mad:

Roll on Bray but in my opinion there should be no break for cup semi-finals! 4 points out of the last 3 will do nicely although I wouldn't say no to 9!:D

6yardpunisha
19/10/2008, 4:36 PM
thought the entire team were superb, fantastic team performance, great night all round

MainManRam
19/10/2008, 7:27 PM
2-0 kavs & Davs:D

I got the score right just out with the scorers. Great result and performance. UCD are poor and i think theres no way back for them. Some really big performances from some players last night. Thought John Kearny was excellent, the back line was excellent and Davin- well words cant say it so I wont even try;)

SalvadorSanchez
21/10/2008, 9:32 AM
Away to Bray Friday week
Home to Bohs
Away to Derry

9 points a certainty:D

Seriously though, if we play like we did for the past few weeks we should beat Bray.
It'll depend on what team and what commitment they have when we play Bohs how we get on.
Hopefully Derry will have nothing to play for when we meet them and will have beaten ye to be in the final so will have their focus on that.

so 9 points could actually be a possibility.

Galway will have Pats(away) on Monday who willl want to be making sure of their second spot.
Then it's Derry (away) still in with a shout for second and who will have beaten ye convincingly in the semi.
Home to Harps is next in a win or be relegated battle............
Finally away to UCD who might still be there looking for third from bottom, but pride mainly to play for.

All in all we have it wrapped up:D

St. Patricks Athletic 0 Galway United 1
Faherty 22

You were saying?;)