PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Madrid!!!

Sinéad
12/09/2001, 3:49 PM
Hola todos!!

Just a short post to say the Bernabeu is not a patch on our own Flancare!! Ah no, I'm just trying to make ye all jealous!! I'm heading to a Real Madrid game V Locomotiv Moscow on Wednesday night and I'm just wondering what it will be like without the influential presence of "THE BUCKFAST ARMY".........

I'll let ye know....I'll be wearing the Town jersey and if I get a chance I'll see how Figo, (Did u see his goal last night?) is fixed for a few games with the town, failing that I'm sure Zidane wouldn't mind offering his services (!!) to the Town (I love so well.........

Best of luck to the Town on Saturday night......and Tuesday night V Bray....I'll be there in spirit!!

Talk to ye all soon

OK, JUST READ UEFA THREAD....WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY, ITS THE LEAST WE CAN DO. I HAVE ALL MY LIFE TO SEE REAL MADRID PLAY....

James
12/09/2001, 3:51 PM
sinead. the game's are off cause of the bombings in NY and DC

see this thread and announcement from uefa (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1036)

James
12/09/2001, 4:05 PM
sry sinead,
actually your ok i think. I thought the game you were talking about was tonight. AFAIK the second round of matches which is what u are referring too are still on. it's only tonights matches that are cancelled.

oops

Sinéad
12/09/2001, 4:07 PM
Ok...Well God only knows whats going to happen in the next few days so I'll wait and see......

Talk to you all soon!

pete
12/09/2001, 4:46 PM
Yeah heard rumours games been cancelled for the next month but looks like sense has prevalent & a proper cancellation of this weeks games has been called.

Hope its raining in Madrid.......

Sinéad
13/09/2001, 3:40 PM
Its 39 degrees at the moment......Its raining fine spanish men though!!! :D