PDA

View Full Version : jumble sale at the box

dalo
11/10/2003, 1:02 PM
whatever happens this season it is obvious dolan will be getting rid of a lot of players. i reckon ryan casey, mucky, behan, cp o'brien, hedderman, gaz will be all on their way next season. in fairness to the players some don't just have the ability and it is obvious from this season already dolan is far from happy with his squad.

that reminds me i was in dennehy's friay night and ended up chatting to noel hartigan. really nice bloke and when I asked him about the reason why he left he said "yeah Iwas gladbe out of it as some of those city fans could be right ****ers".

I must admit I felt a bit guilty. ouch!!!!!!!!;)

joe
11/10/2003, 2:12 PM
Well Hedderman moved to Derry a couple of months ago :p

Cityace
11/10/2003, 5:39 PM
I seriously doubt cp will be gonig anywhere

thecorner
12/10/2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by joe
Well Hedderman moved to Derry a couple of months ago :p

joe. i thought u would be in the know

that was only on loan

Gary
12/10/2003, 1:18 PM
Originally posted by dalo
i reckon ryan casey, mucky, behan, cp o'brien, hedderman, gaz will be all on their way next season.

While i agree with you about Behan, Dolan seems to like him, and he aint going anywhere. Gaz is gone to Kildare County. I doubt CP will be let go, and i reckon Mucky should be given a run in midfield, as he has always impressed me everytime ive seen him play.

Itll take alot of a clear out and it will take a lot of new blood for us to serious contenders next season though.

We can but hope.

niamh
12/10/2003, 2:36 PM
Well if he is starting a clear out, I hope players good enough will be brought in. Casey looked good at the start but his recent form especially against UCD was appauling.

pete
13/10/2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by thecorner
joe. i thought u would be in the know

that was only on loan

I think you'll find that the "loan" is really all but a transfer in name - same as Casey is a "loan" from Pats. I think its to do with new rules limiting the number of clubs a player cane be transferred in a season or calendar year.