PDA

View Full Version : Spamhaus? Vodafone mobile broadband

joeSoap
16/10/2008, 10:09 AM
I recently changed my mobile broadband from 3 to Vodafone. Since I have done this, every time I try to send an email from outlook, I get an immediate message from 'System Administrator' telling me my message could not be sent and also there's something about IP's and theres a link to a site called 'spamhaus'. I can receive email no problem. Is there something I can do about this myself, or do I have to go on the phone for 2 hours to a support line?

A face
16/10/2008, 11:08 AM
I recently changed my mobile broadband from 3 to Vodafone. Since I have done this, every time I try to send an email from outlook, I get an immediate message from 'System Administrator' telling me my message could not be sent and also there's something about IP's and theres a link to a site called 'spamhaus'. I can receive email no problem. Is there something I can do about this myself, or do I have to go on the phone for 2 hours to a support line?

Is this on your phone or PC?

joeSoap
16/10/2008, 11:09 AM
Laptop...vodafone mobile broadband. I reckon it probably has something to do with my outgoing mail server.

A face
16/10/2008, 11:23 AM
Laptop...vodafone mobile broadband. I reckon it probably has something to do with my outgoing mail server.

Its POP3 you are using so yeah?

joeSoap
16/10/2008, 11:25 AM
Yeah.

A face
16/10/2008, 7:27 PM
Yeah.

Joe, what version of Outlook is it? Is it 2003?

Can you take a screen grab of that message and post it here?