PDA

View Full Version : George, Suspension

SSS
10/10/2003, 6:38 PM
Am I correct in thinking that George will be available on Monday and that only a straight red rules a player out of the next game? George got two yellows last night.

I hope to God I'm right otherwise we're f***ed against Shels.

(even if he is fit, I reckon the under-performing duo of Kearney and K Murray will damage us before we even start)

RedX
10/10/2003, 7:15 PM
I have to say i am surprised Kevin Murray was playing last night considering he has been playing very poor lately.Kearney has been under-performing as you say also lately.If you notice last night Casey came on for Kearney after 60 mins and Behan came on for Casey after 71 mins.Is Casey injured?I thought Casey has not being putting himself about at times when playing but he still(at the moment)seems to add more out left than Kearney.Obviously it will take the guy time to settle but if this is the case why start him each week when he is clearly under-performing?The Nigerian guy did not see any action again last night.Wonder why we signed him?

thecorner
11/10/2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by RedX
I have to say i am surprised Kevin Murray was playing last night considering he has been playing very poor lately.Kearney has been under-performing as you say also lately.If you notice last night Casey came on for Kearney after 60 mins and Behan came on for Casey after 71 mins.Is Casey injured?I thought Casey has not being putting himself about at times when playing but he still(at the moment)seems to add more out left than Kearney.Obviously it will take the guy time to settle but if this is the case why start him each week when he is clearly under-performing?The Nigerian guy did not see any action again last night.Wonder why we signed him?

SSS

Does this answer ur question??????????

RedX, just letting off steam again id say:D :D :D :D

RedX
11/10/2003, 12:36 PM
There is nothing wrong with letting off some steam..its good for you and its what got Georgie sent off..also some people call that passion ;) :D

James
12/10/2003, 5:34 PM
Originally posted by RedX
There is nothing wrong with letting off some steam..its good for you and its what got Georgie sent off.. :D

duno bout that RedX
dont think many if anyone bar Jim O Neil (who gave us nothing again in derry) knew what that second yellow was for.
some ppl said for leading with the elbow
some said for back chat to the ref.. me i saw nothing like