PDA

View Full Version : Clubness Player Needs a Club !

Hammy_GAWA
14/10/2008, 3:23 PM
I've recently moved down to Aungier St in Dublin 2 from Liverpool and these four weeks without a job has been tough, however not playing any sort of football has been tougher. But now I've got the job sorted are there any recommendations for a football club close by I could join that would be of a decent standard?? :ball: :ball:

Also whats the deal with when matches are played? I know when I lived in Belfast I played in the Amateur Leagues and matches kicked off at 2pm - Saturday afternoon.

Anyways cheers in advance! :D

drummerboy
14/10/2008, 3:42 PM
Quiet a few clubs field their 1st team on a Sunday and Second team on Saturday. However there is an increasing amount of teams with floodlights who now play on Friday.

Jayk69
16/10/2008, 12:03 AM
What day is your preference to play. Once you get that sorted i can put you in touch with contact numbers from clubs in your area. I look after a club myself but we'd be a bit too far away from you. If i can help in any way just contact me. By the way what position are ya??? And what standard of football are ya? in other words can ya kick snow off a rope??

hula4
16/10/2008, 1:33 AM
i can put you in contact with a very good club not too far from you as well, very good first and second teams that play on fridays and saturdays respectively.

dublinrob
29/10/2008, 9:47 AM
Hi

I am manager off Slievenamon united we are currently playing in ucfl.

What age are you?

if you would be interested in joining you can contact me on 0857667240

Robbie