PDA

View Full Version : Galway - Again

dublinwanderer
13/10/2008, 4:01 PM
What ya's think, will we getting anything from this game?

4th time to travel to Terryland this year........ 1 win, 1 draw, 1 defeat....

We have a bit of form at the moment, but will Galway want it too much? They badly need to win....

Anyone going??????

braysnumber1
14/10/2008, 3:01 PM
well at least we wont hav to play them next season, unless we get them in a cup!!!!!!!!!

dont hink we will get anythng out of this game :(

GUISAUltra
14/10/2008, 4:23 PM
well at least we wont hav to play them next season, unless we get them in a cup!!!!!!!!!(

why? are ye getting relegated? :confused:

Hulsey
15/10/2008, 4:24 PM
why? are ye getting relegated? :confused:

No you are :p

pixiehead
17/10/2008, 9:45 AM
No you are :p

No you are (times a billion) :p:D

Mr A
17/10/2008, 9:49 AM
I have to agree. UCD are just bad publicity for the league

No- Drogheda, Cork, Harps, Galway, Sligo, Cobh and other the other clubs with financial issues are bad publicity for the league. UCD are just a well run club with a small support.

KR's Post
18/10/2008, 7:45 AM
Once again.... Shocking result. Now they are safe, they don't seem to care. Could've pushed on in the league but:eek:

superfrank
18/10/2008, 11:54 AM
With the possibility of European football not that unrealistic, the lads should be motivated. It's a pain in the arse that Eddie can't motivate the players for the games against the sides around us. Yeah, it's nice to beat Derry and Drogs but we really should be consistently beating the teams around us, imo.

Terry
18/10/2008, 1:05 PM
Once again.... Shocking result. Now they are safe, they don't seem to care. Could've pushed on in the league but:eek:

I believe Bray arent mathematically safe yet ! ;)

KR's Post
18/10/2008, 1:24 PM

Believe me.. They are!

Mr Maroon
18/10/2008, 1:53 PM

Believe me.. They are!
They're not mathematically safe

superfrank
18/10/2008, 2:18 PM
The Galway fans are right. Two teams can still finish above us. We have to play Drogs and Cobh at home and Sligo away. We could win all three but we could just as easily lose them, especially with the way we've been playing of late.

Bray Head
18/10/2008, 6:22 PM
They're not mathematically safe

Not 100% safe yet but 95% safe I'd say. 2 clubs below us have to finish ahead of us before we go down.
Galway must play Harps yet so only one of them can finish ahead of us not both of them. UCD can only equal us by winning all their games. They still have to play Galway as well. If Cobh fail to win tonight we can only go down on goal difference.

A draw at home to Cobh in our next game secures premier division football.

Guitd
19/10/2008, 6:01 PM
A draw at home to Cobh in our next game secures premier division football.[/QUOTE]

hope ye lift yer game and get that point if ye play like ye did on fri in galway ye will not get a point from anyone .

Terry
19/10/2008, 7:15 PM
agreed, if bray play the way they did in terryland they WILL lose all of there remaining games. Gormley would want to invoke some confidence into the players, tell them that if they wish to play with bray next season the remaining games will decide whether they get those contracts or not !