PDA

View Full Version : Ltfc vs l37

RonnieB
11/10/2008, 11:50 AM
Any chance of the pitch being unplayable? Sunny so far today...

Longfordian
11/10/2008, 1:30 PM
Yeah sunny enough here, I'd say it'll be alright if we don't get heavy rain. It's been draining away pretty well this year.

hollocaine
12/10/2008, 10:09 AM
Disappointing result especially after win over Dundalk. Limerick edged it overall with more chances created and could have been a couple up before Lynch scored. Great ploy Lynch applied for his goal though! Go over to get attention for a cut lip, run back on straight away leaving him in acres of space to run through and score. Great footwork too, showing off his futsal skills. Losing 7 of our last 8 home games ain't so great though :(

hollocaine
12/10/2008, 10:22 AM
Also, the ref had a terrible game last night. 5 of our players got booked (mostly for nothing). That's a 150eu fine the club can do without. Even the Limerick sending off was a bit harsh I thought. McKenna's reaction was a bit OTT. It's no wonder the same refs have been in the Premier Division over the last few seasons considering how poor they are in the First.

Longfordian
12/10/2008, 12:03 PM
Disappointing alright. At least they kept trying to play football and kept going until the end which hasn't always been the case this year. Second goal was Chucky's fault, backheeling a ball straight to their midfielder, then he was out of position allowing their player to square it. Bermingham was excellent for us again and Lynchy took his goal really well though I was sure he'd messed it up for himself. I was impressed by Limerick too I must say, they've got some good young players there and they're playing good stuff.

Martinho II
12/10/2008, 8:47 PM
why were we playin in the away kit by the way? is that to save on cleanin costs if the home jersey got dirty???:(

Longfordian
12/10/2008, 8:58 PM
Dunno to be honest, maybe with our recent away form being a lot better than our home form it was a psychological thing?!.