PDA

View Full Version : Derry

naoise kennedy
10/10/2008, 9:31 PM
what a game,, after a silly back pass from whelan to getting a win.doherty was fantastic in defence actually taught cawley had a good game ok he had some off passes and to finish the night what a save from gough.. fantastic win, great fight in the team best performance for a long time,, well done lads..

thedoyler
10/10/2008, 9:48 PM
Happy days much needed 3 points although i think we more than rode our luck :D! we always put it up to the better sides just a pity about home losses to UCD, Harps and Galway when we beat derry, drogheda and rovers at home.

Stevo Da Gull
11/10/2008, 12:35 AM
I'm thrilled for the lads. It felt brilliant!!

Delighted for Rowe, good to see Cawley playing with confidence - I've said before that I believed the captains armband was his problem, I think he's more of an asset without it (*off-topic: it was a similar situation with Kevin Thomson at Hibs before he left for Rangers*). I'm not saying I'm right... but I am :D
Delighted for Daz, Gougher (what a save), Foran, Dohe....... you get the picture yeah :):D

superfrank
11/10/2008, 9:46 AM
Great win, great performance by every player out there. They did really well to recover from the early goal and there were two well taken goals.

KR's Post
11/10/2008, 10:46 AM
Safe now Superfrank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!:D