PDA

View Full Version : John Gill proven right??

joeSoap
08/10/2003, 1:13 PM
Well, two months ago he did say that we had nothing to worry about when it came to Kildare....he said ye'd fall apart.
So far....he's been right!!

Estar
08/10/2003, 3:12 PM
When we are beaten by Kilkenny on Saturday I will agree with you:D

If we could field a full team, we'd handle anyone in this Division home or away.

Saying that I know we will be playing Div 1 next year.

joeSoap
08/10/2003, 3:42 PM
A bit negative today estar, are we???
Ye still should make the play-offs ahead of us, but the way ye're going, its not going to happen. I also hear theres a lot of in-fighting in the camp between Hanagan and a few of the players. If true, this hardly helps.
BTW, the only way I want that smug arrogant Jackeen git to be right is if we make the play-offs:ball:

Estar
09/10/2003, 3:23 PM
[i]
BTW, the only way I want that smug arrogant Jackeen git to be right is if we make the play-offs:ball: [/B]

I have good time for Giller as he was a true gent and a laugh while at County. He has worked wounders at Dublin City and the best of luck to him, their best manager in their History:D

I'd love to see Limerick in the pay-offs, but their is only four places. It seems Limerick have improved this year (League and player wise) on last season. At least yer going in the right direction.

LFC in Exile
10/10/2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Estar
At least yer going in the right direction.

On the pitch.