PDA

View Full Version : Tips on Getting a Ticket

gspain
08/10/2003, 11:18 AM
FWIW here a few ideas for those of you still looking for atickets.

1) Go to the U21 game in Neuchatel. Ask around. I still reckon the F.A.I. will have a few knocking around for fans.

2) Ask Ask Ask - you only need to be lucky once. Ask on the train or the plane etc etc.

3) Get a cardboard sign "Genuine Irish fan 1 ticket wanted" etc

Best of luck.

Osullima
08/10/2003, 12:19 PM
Totally agree with you mate. If you don't ask you won't get! This time 4 days ago we had only a couple of tickets for about 20 or so of us. We have now unearted another 9 possibly 10 for face value but mostly freebies just by asking people. They are out there people you just gotta find them!!

Fun_mac_Cool
08/10/2003, 12:29 PM
I agree. I got tickets in Japan from a fellow I met on the train on the way to Niigata.

The one thing that p***es me off is the number of Irish fans who got tickets and are touting them.

wws
08/10/2003, 12:53 PM
anyone out there who knows of any source in the genuine fan who has one but cant go to genuine fan who is goin but hasnt got one bracket please im me

we have 2 for our 5 so far

all eircom league die hards and ireland fans

if you can help with the three please do - note touts can f.ck off this is a genuine fan to genuine fan thing not a profit making opportunity for some sap who just has one and aint goin

(adam: not sure if that contravenes the forum rules - delete if does)

Osullima
08/10/2003, 2:41 PM
As much as I want to see this game along with all other Ireland games I would never let some shi*te make money from me paying over the odds on tickets. A true fan would never look to make a profit on a ticket.