PDA

View Full Version : Ucd game

Marco
06/10/2008, 11:20 PM
:ball:
UCD GAME OCT 18th
Lads we all know that the remaining games are potential cup finals, and with 2 home games left, lets make them ones to remember. 1st up is UCD on Oct 18th, this will be a tough one as they are in the same position as us, we all need to be the 12th man on the night with plenty of noise and colour, we done it last season when no one gave us a chance, we can do it again. I'm asking, appealing that we get flags(once again!) drums, mega phones etc to boost any chance that we might have of staying up.

I'm making one point clear, i'm not interested in any negative ****e, any crap about what hasn't been done, or who is the blame etc, all i'm interested is positive ideas, the like of CROST getting a banner, people making flags etc. I'm running a promotion with schools & clubs to boost the crowd, no freebies. Can anyone help out? Were not finished yet lads & ladies so how about it, are ya up for it!

bellavistaman
07/10/2008, 12:09 AM
Race night also on this night

Rambling Along
11/10/2008, 10:50 AM
Hi Guys,

In relation to the UCD game.
Does anybody know where we could lay our hands on a few inflatable dog bones???

HarpoJoyce
11/10/2008, 12:24 PM
Hi Guys,

In relation to the UCD game.
Does anybody know where we could lay our hands on a few inflatable dog bones???

Don't ask us. A long time ago, we mislaid our bag of WINALOT.

6yardpunisha
11/10/2008, 12:32 PM
Don't ask us. A long time ago, we mislaid our bag of WINALOT.

taxi for harpojoyce:D

HarpoJoyce
11/10/2008, 12:46 PM
taxi for harpojoyce:D

.....Sorry about that last one.

I'm looking forward to this one for reasons which include the effort of the entire season. At least both clubs will still be 'alive' going into the next league game after this one.

I think Cobh's recent results, including some nice draws, are exceptional and they are showing themselves to be a team willing to fight for their Premier place.

I hope to make it down aswell.

Rambling Along
11/10/2008, 1:03 PM
Hands on the Dog bone,
we've got our hands on the dog bone!
Hands on the Dog bone!
We've got our hands on the dog bone!

don ramo
11/10/2008, 1:09 PM
ya roddy text hendo last night :D