PDA

View Full Version : Farewell

rambler14
05/10/2008, 12:24 PM
Just to let ye know lads that I will no longer be posting here.

I've grown tired of it and a number of incidents away from the forum over the years have made me realise that it's just not worth it.

I don't mind the playful banter away from it but last night I was accused of all sorts by a player who will remain un-named. I have never mentioned this player on the forum yet somebody informed him that I was abusing him on here.
Also if I'm going to be accused of saying something then i'm going to make sure that I actually do say something.............b0llocks!:rolleyes::cool:

I enjoyed this but as I said it's just not worth it.
So long and farewell, i've made great friends through here and I might be open to comeback someday.

marty
05/10/2008, 12:52 PM
What your basicly doing is giving in because of some accusation,good riddence to ya if you let something as silly as this upset ya you wont last at this club.With whats going on off the field at the moment the club needs ppl to stand up u clearly have shriveled when confronted.

6yardpunisha
05/10/2008, 1:21 PM
Just to let ye know lads that I will no longer be posting here.

I've grown tired of it and a number of incidents away from the forum over the years have made me realise that it's just not worth it.

I don't mind the playful banter away from it but last night I was accused of all sorts by a player who will remain un-named. I have never mentioned this player on the forum yet somebody informed him that I was abusing him on here.
Also if I'm going to be accused of saying something then i'm going to make sure that I actually do say something.............b0llocks!:rolleyes::cool:

I enjoyed this but as I said it's just not worth it.
So long and farewell, i've made great friends through here and I might be open to comeback someday.

our greatest source of amusement gone, oh the foot.ie wont be the same,maybe we should do a tribute thread of r14's posts:D

don ramo
05/10/2008, 7:03 PM
dont listen to the ****e r14, that player should have checked for himself before confronting you for something you never said, and i hope he apologised,

sure i was threatend with legal action mere weeks ago:eek:, for comments on here,

come back ya tool:D

The Rebel Ram
05/10/2008, 9:27 PM
:DI'll give ya 2 weeks, it's addictive...lol:D:D

mypost
06/10/2008, 4:22 PM
last night I was accused of all sorts by a player who will remain un-named.

If it's good for the goose etc.....

Players are not immune to criticism. If there were no fans, who'd pay their wages? :confused:

MainManRam
06/10/2008, 5:30 PM
Don't do it you know you ll regret it:D

bellavistaman
06/10/2008, 10:19 PM
If it's good for the goose etc.....

Players are not immune to criticism. If there were no fans, who'd pay their wages? :confused:

Ya but im not saying r14 has criticised a player but if some1 can go on public forum and criticise some1 why cant a player be a bigger man and confront one of us face to face, id credit anybody who sorts out issues face to face than shout **** on something like this.

I never have done it but if i did i would expect a player to confront me if it was unjust and id stand by my opinion too

Sam_Heggy
07/10/2008, 12:15 PM
This has to be the funniest thread of all time. :D

I bet its all a vain attempt for people to mourn the departure of the all mighty Rambler14.

Our players know me and my user name of forums, I openly have a go at them and the manager, they in turn have a go at me, its no drama just all part of football. People are entitled to their opinions, we just don't always have to agree with them, that would be boring.

Btw, the last game at Colmans I stood behind the Cobh subs bench with a lady supporter of Harps, we gave Hendo huge stick the entire game, he confronted us in the club bar afterwards, it was great craic, we won and he ended up getting in the drinks :D

I'll end with, i'll never be back on this forum ever again, R14's departure has left me feeling empty inside and life on here will not be the same again.

Good-bye dear friends.

Sam_Heggy
07/10/2008, 12:16 PM
Only messin, forums are way too addictive.

WHats the chances of a new Cobh user coming on here in the next day or so? ;)

holidaysong
07/10/2008, 12:32 PM
WHats the chances of a new Cobh user coming on here in the next day or so? ;)

Rambler15?

Sam_Heggy
07/10/2008, 12:35 PM
Rambler15?

Nah too obvious, maybe Rambler41, it would throw us off completely with the brilliance and the witty new name :p

bellavistaman
07/10/2008, 12:59 PM
This has to be the funniest thread of all time.

I bet its all a vain attempt for people to mourn the departure of the all mighty Rambler14.

Our players know me and my user name of forums, I openly have a go at them and the manager, they in turn have a go at me, its no drama just all part of football. People are entitled to their opinions, we just don't always have to agree with them, that would be boring.

Btw, the last game at Colmans I stood behind the Cobh subs bench with a lady supporter of Harps, we gave Hendo huge stick the entire game, he confronted us in the club bar afterwards, it was great craic, we won and he ended up getting in the drinks

I'll end with, i'll never be back on this forum ever again, R14's departure has left me feeling empty inside and life on here will not be the same again.

Good-bye dear friends.

Very good sammy.

Poor hendo was in councelling for weeks, he was close to resignin over ya and all.:D

Goodbye sam, you'll be missed:eek:

Only messin, forums are way too addictive.

Ah crap!!!:D

don ramo
07/10/2008, 1:05 PM
Ya but im not saying r14 has criticised a player but if some1 can go on public forum and criticise some1 why cant a player be a bigger man and confront one of us face to face, id credit anybody who sorts out issues face to face than shout **** on something like this.

I never have done it but if i did i would expect a player to confront me if it was unjust and id stand by my opinion too

yes but r14 was confronted by a player that he hasnt mentioned in months, the player didnt even read what he supposedly said, if someone told me something was written about me on the internet id check it out myslef before id confront th person, its only logical

6yardpunisha
07/10/2008, 1:10 PM
This has to be the funniest thread of all time. :D

Btw, the last game at Colmans I stood behind the Cobh subs bench with a lady supporter of Harps, we gave Hendo huge stick the entire game, he confronted us in the club bar afterwards, it was great craic, we won and he ended up getting in the drinks :D

Good-bye dear friends.

I can see dumbass style thread developing here, go on ya mad hoor sammy boy

bellavistaman
07/10/2008, 1:13 PM
yes but r14 was confronted by a player that he hasnt mentioned in months

but it was the first time the player seen him since then id presume.

don ramo
07/10/2008, 3:27 PM
but it was the first time the player seen him since then id presume.

no, the player was told r14 said something he didnt, and i know he didnt,

Mr A
07/10/2008, 3:35 PM
So what was it that he didn't say?

outside in
07/10/2008, 4:00 PM
how sad do you have to be to start a thread about urself .he just loves da attention:rolleyes:

drinkfeckarse
08/10/2008, 8:19 AM
It's a shame the player didn't have his facts right if that's correct but I wouldn't have thought it was a cause to leave the forum??

As long as you put him right then it doesn't matter. It doesn't even matter if he doesn't believe you as who gives a sh*t really??

I don't mean that badly, I just think you're making a mountain out of a molehill R14 and you were one of the better posters here.