PDA

View Full Version : Champman you naughty Sky Boy

Suffolktoon
06/10/2003, 10:58 PM
what did you say to annoy the TOTT administrator.

champman
06/10/2003, 11:02 PM
**** all mate.

Under champman I said I didnt like what was going on with ToTT, and that the question of the week was wrong, becasue it was a direct reference to you know what.

Then, under champmans_ghost I said - "hmmm the question of the week has been changed" and I also said" i'd like to say what i think of the new admin bloke, but i wont"

Suffolktoon
06/10/2003, 11:08 PM
You rascal. I'm sure we will see you there again under a new name. Broonee has loads he could lend you.

I might even consider giving you baconandeggs provided you post in the same style!

champman
06/10/2003, 11:16 PM
I'm Pegswood_Fella mate.

If I get barred with that, I've still got Tim Howard left.

I know we havent seen eye to eye on some things, but you have to agree I along with others have been tret like crap.

Suffolktoon
06/10/2003, 11:17 PM
First rule of playing, don't **** the kid off who owns the ball otherwise he'll take it away.

Some people were born to be petty.

champman
06/10/2003, 11:22 PM
It's so hard not to say something when you know the regime stinks, and there are double standards all over the place.

I wish i could just stay out of it, but I can't.

Suffolktoon
06/10/2003, 11:31 PM
Try the subtle approach mate.
Have you got broadband. Can you send me your interview. Contact me at hotmail and I'll give you my ntl account.

champman
06/10/2003, 11:34 PM
Yeah, no probs.

Whats your hotmail addy?

Suffolktoon
06/10/2003, 11:37 PM
suffolktoon::::::at:::::::::hotmail::::::::::dot:: :::::::com

Written like that in attempt to confuse these programs that scan for email addresses.

champman
06/10/2003, 11:42 PM
Ok, I've done that.

Sign into messanger and I'll send it using that.

James
07/10/2003, 9:28 AM
who are ya
who are ya

lads what the fook is going on here like !!!

dahamsta
07/10/2003, 10:50 AM
They've been tossed out of other boards and this is their latest stop. It's pretty obvious why they've been tossed. Can't see them lasting long here either, unless they stop treating the IL boards as their personal chat space. Not bright enough to figure out the PM system, it seems.

adam

Suffolktoon
16/11/2003, 2:30 AM
Vetinari

You are, like your avatar looks, a miserable git.

We were not tossed off any board, our board was temporarily closed because of potentially libelous discussion regarding some of our players and a hotel in London.

The fact that none of you could be arsed to speak to us says more about you than of us.

A face
16/11/2003, 6:37 PM
Originally posted by Suffolktoon
The fact that none of you could be arsed to speak to us says more about you than of us.

:rolleyes:

Yeah right !!