PDA

View Full Version : Tickets from Euroteam

Pogsly
05/10/2003, 9:49 PM
Yo dudes

Has anyone bought tickets from a Norwegian crowd called Euroteam ? If so has anyone received their tickets yet ?
Cheers
Pogsly

Ozymandias
06/10/2003, 1:37 PM
ya contacted them..they are delivering my tickets to my hotel in switzerland....
will post as soon as I get them

London Irish
06/10/2003, 6:37 PM
same here - I got an email to say they would be posting to my hotel in switzerland.

I had a good feeling about this crowd till the weekend, but I'm just praying that ticket is there on Friday night!!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pogsly
07/10/2003, 1:07 PM
Dudes ,
I go the same email as your good selves this morning ; stating that they would forward the tickets on to my hotel in Switzerland .This is all well and good if you have a hotel booked. However I don't . Anyone got any advice ? Are hotels cheap in Switzerland ? Was just planning to hit the town after the match and then get the first train to Frankfurt . Might have to revise that plan now eh ?
Pogsly:confused:

London Irish
07/10/2003, 8:21 PM
Basel seemed to be pretty full when I treid to book somewhere over the last couple of days. Ended up going to the swiss tourist people (in London) and managed to get one pretty expensive room through them. It is all worth it though.

Good Luck!!!

Pogsly
07/10/2003, 10:11 PM
In the words of a certain Mr. Royle (not fat Joe of Everton fame!) :

Me Arse !

Ozymandias
08/10/2003, 10:50 AM
Pogsly..I am staying in liestal 10 k from Basel..trains evety ten mins and takes 5 mins to get in......the hotel is 4 * and half the price of th3 * in basel..Top hotel engel..Book them thru www.cybercityguides.com