PDA

View Full Version : Devine

SSS
04/10/2003, 2:35 PM
I don't want to be too hard on him before seeing the goal on TV, but the first Waterford goal went right over his head / through his hands.

And we also thought Moons was dodgy on crosses! - some practice required on that area Mick.

Éanna
04/10/2003, 2:53 PM
I don't think a concrete wall would have stopped the first goal- it was an absolute rocket!

Ruairi
04/10/2003, 3:00 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
I don't think a concrete wall would have stopped the first goal- it was an absolute rocket!

Agreed, it reminded me of myself in foot.ie five a side games....

patsh
05/10/2003, 12:07 PM
Devine had a very good game I thought. The only real "flaw" in Mickey's game is that he releases the ball far too slowly sometimes, a quick throw out now and again wouldn't go amiss.

Gary
05/10/2003, 3:00 PM
Micks distribution is poor, but anyone who says he looks dodgy under crosses is a bit off the mark. I think that Micks presence in the box is second to none, and is fantastic under crosses.

A face
05/10/2003, 6:32 PM
Originally posted by patsh
he releases the ball far too slowly sometimes, a quick throw out now and again wouldn't go amiss.

There were some people in the Derrynane side getting worked up over this, Kearney was perfect for it a few times alright.

thecorner
06/10/2003, 12:56 AM
CHECK,CAPS LOCK ON. READY

DISGUSTED WITH CRITICISM AT DEVINE HERE

HOW MANY GAMES HAS HE KEPT US IN

LOT OF PEOPLE HERE HAVE VERY SHORT MEMORIES

Gary
06/10/2003, 10:13 AM
Dont think he is being criticised corner, its just his distribution is the one "flaw" in his game.

I still reckon he is the best keeper in the league.