PDA

View Full Version : Is it over yet!!!

Green&whitearmy
29/09/2008, 5:53 PM
After the last few weeks does anyone else just want the season to be over?
its getting very depressing watching them every week. After spending so much money this year and they cant even score or defend, what was the point in paying for rowe, he's done nothing all year and still gets his game. Aswell o keeffe has done nothing since he arrived, these are supposed to be big names in the league and have consistently underpreformed, it could be down to the way there told to play by eddie but adding them to the team has not really strenghtened it.

I've spent so much travelling the country for them, it was good for awhile but in the last few months the performances have been anything other then good. There is alot of talent in the team and hopefully it can be got out of the players by eddie or either by someone else....

Stevo Da Gull
29/09/2008, 7:37 PM
Following a football team can be depressing when things aren't going well and I'll admit that it's been tough to watch lately, that said we're not in a bad position and hopefully the lads can show promising signs on the pitch during what's left of the season, getting a few wins along the way.

The main problem is that while you go through a slump it is vital that you fight and grind out results, the 0-1 defeats at home to Galway and Harps are games that other teams off form would manage to draw - or even win them like we did against UCD. Our defensive record is for the most part good and it is the lack of chances being created which is depressing the fans. I don't want the season to be over yet - I want us to score a few more goals first :cool:

Obviously a lot of the players are low on confidence at the moment and, perhaps while giving a few younger lads/fringe players a chance, we need to grind out a couple of results and the confidence should return. Belief is a big part of any sport, it seems like everyone's round the club is a touch low at the moment.

superfrank
06/10/2008, 1:35 PM
I wish the season was over...at least that way we'd stay up.

KR's Post
08/10/2008, 7:25 AM
I wish the season was over...at least that way we'd stay up.

Gotta be safe now!

centre mid
08/10/2008, 8:05 AM
not quite

KR's Post
08/10/2008, 1:46 PM
There is no way Cobh, Galway or UCD are gonna catch Bray now. Cobh have to come to Bray aswell........

centre mid
08/10/2008, 3:05 PM
3 points from 5 games needed.