PDA

View Full Version : UEFA Cup Tuesday

soccerc
28/09/2008, 8:05 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3210/2896335088_4256edb6fb.jpg
Doireann Ní Chorragáin, Fair City's Ali, in RIchmond Park, Inchicore, Dublin to promote the Saints UEFA Cup First Round, 2nd Leg tie with Hertha Berlin at the RDS, Dublin.

St Patrick’s Athletic will host Hertha Berlin at the RDS in Tuesday’s UEFA Cup First Round 2nd Leg tie, kick off 5pm

The Saints trail Hertha 2-0 following the first leg in Berlin’s Olympic stadium two weeks ago as both sides look to progress to the group stages of the UEFA Cup. Tickets are still on sale from Richmond Park and Ticketmaster outlets nationwide.

St Pats hope to hold a minute’s silence (subject to UEFA approval) before the game in memory of former coach Noel O’Reilly who passed away on Friday.

Officials:
Referee: Michail Koukoulakis (GRE)
Assistant referees: Christos Akrivos (GRE) & Athanassios Thanassakoudis (GRE)

pete
28/09/2008, 8:56 PM
I know it has already been mentioned but it is a real pity this is on so early as is going to kill off a lot of the neutral support.

soccerc
28/09/2008, 9:10 PM
I know it has already been mentioned but it is a real pity this is on so early as is going to kill off a lot of the neutral support.

I know, I know...............................it's a ****er alright:(

robertob
28/09/2008, 9:36 PM
Hertha is so bad at the moment. They lost on the weekend against Cottbus and plays horrible. I think St. Pats have on Tuesday definitely a big chance. You can't get a better chance! If Pats stands save in the defense and play about the wings, they could beat Hertha. Hope for a big crowd on RDS. Then that could be also an important case to make the germans still more nervous.

champagne
29/09/2008, 1:24 PM
Are tickets available at the RDS before the game?

Dodge
29/09/2008, 1:30 PM
Are tickets available at the RDS before the game?

Yes...

The Optimist
29/09/2008, 6:48 PM
Will tickets be available on the gate?
Hope to make it up to the game tomorrow evening.

soccerc
29/09/2008, 7:00 PM
Will tickets be available on the gate?
Hope to make it up to the game tomorrow evening.

yes they will be

foxx92
29/09/2008, 8:00 PM
Think Con Murphy is doing good by saying on MNS to get to the match if u can but if not watch it!