PDA

View Full Version : 80th anniversary!!!

Rovers fan
27/09/2008, 4:26 PM
Do people even know that it's our 80th anniversary? I was listening to ocean fm last night(:eek:) and they were on about it being the 25th anniversary of our cup win and how a meal has been organised but i don't think there was any mention of the fact that it's the 80th anniversary of the club. If the club had organised this properly they could have advertised it well maybe with a few small prize to be given out or have balloons or something?! I know we don't have much money to spare but it would easily be made up by the resulting boost in the attendance and could even attract people back for more if we had a good win. Tis a bit of a waste imo as it wouldn't have taken much of an effort.

sligoman
27/09/2008, 4:47 PM
There is something being arranged by the club for the Shamrock game.

Rovers fan
27/09/2008, 5:14 PM

good:o:o
Do you know what?

srfc1928
27/09/2008, 11:20 PM
Do people even know that it's our 80th anniversary? I was listening to ocean fm last night(:eek:) and they were on about it being the 25th anniversary of our cup win and how a meal has been organised but i don't think there was any mention of the fact that it's the 80th anniversary of the club. If the club had organised this properly they could have advertised it well maybe with a few small prize to be given out or have balloons or something?! I know we don't have much money to spare but it would easily be made up by the resulting boost in the attendance and could even attract people back for more if we had a good win. Tis a bit of a waste imo as it wouldn't have taken much of an effort.
we have 3 new strips this year. Its a pity that one of these was not commisioned to commerate the 80th anniversery of the club. I support the club in every way i can,i dont wear football shirts much, but i definetly would have bought one to mark this ocassion. Another opourtunity missed !

srfc1928
23/11/2008, 10:45 AM
we have 3 new strips this year. Its a pity that one of these was not commisioned to commerate the 80th anniversery of the club. I support the club in every way i can,i dont wear football shirts much, but i definetly would have bought one to mark this ocassion. Another opourtunity missed !
http://www.stpatsfc.com/news.php?id=2754
:(

Rovers fan
23/11/2008, 11:31 AM

Wasn't much tbh.