PDA

View Full Version : finn harps

naoise kennedy
26/09/2008, 10:03 PM
actually thougnt we play ok,,created a few chances but did'nt put them away,which leads me to rowe, why was he on the pitch and then how did he last so long without being taken off..he was absolute crap.. pender's sending off looked worse than it was. a draw would have been a fair result..

superfrank
26/09/2008, 10:24 PM
I don't know.

Our best chance came when a Harps player kicked the ball against Doherty. Not that good. Pender's was good as well.

We did play better than the last few games but we can't create enough chances and we badly need a goal. I thought Kav played well tonight, better than he has been of late. I don't think Bray were particularly bad but I don't think we can really complain about the result. Harps did play to win.

naoise kennedy
26/09/2008, 10:43 PM
I don't know.

Our best chance came when a Harps player kicked the ball against Doherty. Not that good. Pender's was good as well.

We did play better than the last few games but we can't create enough chances and we badly need a goal. I thought Kav played well tonight, better than he has been of late. I don't think Bray were particularly bad but I don't think we can really complain about the result. Harps did play to win.

yeah.. paddy played well at last,kelly kept running,every time rowe got the ball he passed backwards or lost it. harps did deserve to win they had three crosses in the first three minutes and we only created a few chances, robsons shot was very unlucky to hit crossbar..

dublinwanderer
26/09/2008, 10:49 PM
performance was ok, but yet again no end product. rowe will never be dropped at this stage. over the last few weeks i was not saying he should be dropped cause he has the quality to deliver and i always had hope he would, but, now i really think he should be left on the bench. he's lazy, gives the ball away and is never afraid to have a go at his teammates. myler should be starting, especially after his performances of late.

oh and the closest we came to scoring was when robson hit the bar and post with his shot...

Seagull
26/09/2008, 10:58 PM
performance was ok, but yet again no end product. rowe will never be dropped at this stage. over the last few weeks i was not saying he should be dropped cause he has the quality to deliver and i always had hope he would, but, now i really think he should be left on the bench. he's lazy, gives the ball away and is never afraid to have a go at his teammates. myler should be starting, especially after his performances of late.

oh and the closest we came to scoring was when robson hit the bar and post with his shot...

Gormley should've made the changes about five minutes before Harps scored, but it's just all too predictable. That was a terrible game tonight, two poor teams. Kavanagh was the one spark we had, what are the odds on us holding on to him next season? Was Pender red-carded for dissent, didn't think he'd been booked before that? Bohs next, then Rovers, is 29 points enough to stay up cos we won't be picking up too many more...

Seagull-4-life
27/09/2008, 2:09 PM
i thought pender was booked just before half time...rowe needs to be dropped...he's not lazy but he brings NO threat...decent performance but harps prob deserved to win it

thedoyler
27/09/2008, 3:03 PM
Losing this sort of game shouldnt be acceptable, the team under eddie seems to soft and lie down against the poorer sides, we're not good for staying up, the sides below are just worse.

superfrank
27/09/2008, 3:28 PM
i thought pender was booked just before half time
Pender was booked in the first half.