PDA

View Full Version : Seeking assistance from Londoners...

republicofwhite
25/09/2008, 5:26 PM
Wasn't sure where to put this, general enquiries section perhaps? Just wondering do any London Residents know of any clubs in the general Fulham/Hammersmith area? Three 23 year old lads looking to ply their trade at a decent enough level but have a craic at the same time...around mid division Leinster Senior League sort of standard. Doesn't neccessarily have be quintessentially Irish at the same time... Any options will do. Chelsea obviously wanted us but they couldn't match our personal terms when it came to the desire for pub football... Any tips or help greatly appreciated, cheers.

paul_oshea
26/09/2008, 1:56 PM
Fulham Irish.

Sligo Hornet
26/09/2008, 2:30 PM
Fulham Irish.

nicknamed "The 10 Minute Walkers" I believe;)

NeilMcD
28/09/2008, 4:13 PM
I am sure you will get a game at White Hart Lane if you pop down there.

republicofwhite
30/09/2008, 4:25 PM
Are Fulham Irish not a GAA Club? Or do they have a football/soccer team as well? Spurs? I wouldn't lower myself...

Pauro 76
01/10/2008, 7:39 AM
Are Fulham Irish not a GAA Club? Or do they have a football/soccer team as well? Spurs? I wouldn't lower myself...

I've a mate who's a Spurs season ticket holder, you would'nt get tickets for them, that said with the state they're in, worth a shout...

sligoman
01/10/2008, 11:09 AM
I've a mate who's a Spurs season ticket holder, you would'nt get tickets for them, that said with the state they're in, worth a shout...Tickets? He's on about playing football;)

Pauro 76
01/10/2008, 11:13 AM
Tickets? He's on about playing football;)

Gah I didnt read the thread properly. :)